Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arapituka Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 01:17 AM
    Song of Felicity Season 1 Episode 2
    Hey,
    Anybody knows which song and artist is playing when Felicity and Julie are talking at the Cafeteria and Julie tells Felicity She is adopted.
    Thank you very much
    I am searching everywhere and I can't find it anywhere
    PLEASE... :)
    dawnygirl Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 03:05 PM
    The song is "Displaced" by Azure Ray... It is a great song
    arapituka Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 01:10 AM
    Thank you very much.
    No doubt yoe are an expert, I've really apreciated, I've been searching and I could find anywhere, so thanks.
    searchergirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 09:05 PM
    Still searching? Actually... I believe the song you are looking for is "I Will Not Let Go" by Eisenhauer. I was wondering this myself as I was watching old episodes recently. Many good songs from this series. HAD to find the answer :)
    Meggy1218 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 10:34 PM
    Oh my goodness! @searchergirl... you are amazinggggg! I have been looking for that dang song all night! Thank you so much!
    andycake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 06:18 PM
    What's the song that was playing when she was talking to her mom in season 1 episode 2
    brittmill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 05:28 AM
    Yes I want to know the song at the end of the episode please?!
    LadyLuck85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 10:30 PM
    So I guess that the songs in all the episodes have changed a few times but if you're looking for the one that plays on Netflix, I may have the answer. Premise: Felicity is saying goodbye to her parents. It is a female artist with a guitar and drums. Here are the lyrics:
    "If you were a clock Iʼd be the hands if you weʼre the tide Iʼd be the sand and Iʼd be the sun if you were the trees but you are just you and I am just me
    we follow along such similar lines yeah we canʼt break away but our eyes they wander what is it like on the other side"
    The song is "Don't Come Over" by Jess Penner. Listen to it on iTunes or somewhere else. I know how frustrating it can be not to be able to find something so I hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity DVD Season 2 Episode Ben Was Here [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the song that plays in this episode when Felicity and Greg are in the cafeteria. It's a gentleman singing with a guitar. It is not the song posted on felicitytunes and unfortunately it isn't up yet on Yahoo. If anyone knows I would be forever grateful!! Thank you so much!

Felicity DVD Season 2 Episode Things Change [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song that plays on the dvd episode of Things Change when Felicity goes to see her dad? The song starts when she is sitting and watching people ice skate. Anyone know the answer I will be so so so grateful!!

A song from Felicity season 2 [ 3 Answers ]

I can't find who sings this song. It is in the episode "slump". It is playing while Ben and Felicity are swimming in the pool that they broke into. IF ANYONE knows the name of the song please tell!! It has been driving me crazy! I know a male sings the song!

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

View more questions Search