Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2005, 07:13 PM
    Continuous ink flow system..
    Hi there guys would you like to help me by teaching me how to convert my printer into continuous ink flow system... this method is really helpful to me...

Is there any parts or circuit to be replace how to put the wire where ink flows..
    deejay88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Forgive me, but I'm not sure what's being asked. However, I'm very interested in hearing more.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2006, 06:19 AM
    Continuous ink flow to printer
    Hi,
    I have never used this system.
    But, here is a link:

http://www.inksupply.com/cobra.cfm

I am sure the "kit" will come with instructions on how to set it up, and there are many different online companies offering them. The links should also show what additional items are needed, if any.
    Best of luck.
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jan 8, 2006, 07:31 PM
    So this means that I can buy a printer with this system already installed... but I what to know how to make this cause I already have a printer, I just have to convert it to continuous ink flow...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cash Flow [ 1 Answers ]

If a company has negative cash flow, but its balance sheet shows increased cash, what caused this?

Low flow from faucets [ 1 Answers ]

Older house in NC. Water pressure and flow are very low from the kitchen sink and also lavatory faucets. However when you are filling washing machine which is at the other end of the house pressure and flow seem almost normal from both Kitchen and lavatory faucets. Problem is more related to...

Water flow [ 5 Answers ]

Speedball1, I'm concerning about not having high volume of water to flow from all the newly added bathroom upstairs. What I have right now is a 3/4" cooper pipe comming in from the water meter. This 3/4" cooper pipe is then going into a manifold plumbing system for PEX pipes through out the...

How do I increase H2O pressure on well system with a water filtration system? [ 2 Answers ]

Howdy, I would like to know how I can increase my water pressure. My current system uses a well pump with a small pressure tank, and "D" control valve. It then runs through a WATERSOFT filtration tank, RAINSOFT water softner, and on the Hot water side, an AQUASTAR on demand hot water system. I...

Flow help - labman? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, 4 ton unit, retrofit, from the return plenum how many flexible 4" ducts should I run for the correct return flow? (more or less) Thanks

View more questions Search