Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MargaretPrim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Blood and mucus in puppy stools
    My 8 week old puppy has had 2 stools that were loose and had blood and mucus in them, is this parasites?:confused:
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Could be. Could be the early stages of parvo. If so, the first thing tomorrow morning may be soon enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Six mth old puppy has slimey stools :/ [ 1 Answers ]

I took my puppy to a dog park earlier in the day and he stopped to do his business and I bent over to pick up his stools in the doggy bag and recoil in horror:eek:... his poop has a slimey greenish-yellow film over it. Anyone know what can cause this and should I call the vet and reschedule his...

I have blood in my stools [ 2 Answers ]

Here is a breakdown. I am 32 years old. Female. Three kids. Smoker for 18 years. I have blood in my stool and stomach cramps along with diaria. I have to get a colonoscopy done to find out what is wrong. Now I'm on my period even though I just got off it two weeks ago. I feel dizzy and weak and...

More blood in stools [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my PCP about a month ago for a small amount of blood in my stools. He said it was internal Hemmrroids from pregnancy and no big deal and told me to expect more. Since then my stool s have turned to pebble like at each movement and today they were covered in bright red blood, It was the...

Brown discharge blood mucus? [ 5 Answers ]

I would be very grateful if anyone could give me some advise? I came of the contreceptive pill about 8 months ago. My period started on may 18th and ended may 21st. On day about 14 of my cycle, while wiping myself after going for a wee, I noticed a bit of brown blood on the tissue. As the...

My puppy has blood in his poo [ 4 Answers ]

:( I have a 15 week old male, and he is very happy all of the time, but just to day I found out there is blood in his poo. He has had his shots and woming as well. It has been going on for 2 days. (I have 2 other dogs) Please help me!! :confused:

View more questions Search