Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mander50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Music from a Diamond commercial
    I am looking for the name of the song and the artist who sings in a diamond commercial. It is not the cat stevens song. In the commercial a couple is driving down a city street. The song in the background is speaks of falling in love, the man and woman are holding hands and he slips her a diamond. The song sung by a male is simple and soft.
    mander50
    zoebadoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 10:18 AM
    It's Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Newest diamond commercial song [ 2 Answers ]

So, the latest diamond commercial has a couple in the car together, he gives her jewerly when they hold hands. There are about three lines of a song, would like to know if anyone knows if it was just a tune or a real song, if so what?? Txs

New Diamond commercial song [ 4 Answers ]

It is the commercial where an "older man/woman are in a car stuck in traffic and he takes her hand in his and give her a "S" shaped diamond. Part of the song.."I've seen your eyes wander different paths and I want to go too.. " Please help, you anniversary is coming and I'd love to have it

Diamond commercial song [ 1 Answers ]

It's that commercial where a couple is driving in the snow, and they stop at a stop light and he holds her hand and she opens it, and it's a cheesey 4 stone neckalce. WHAT SONG IS IT AND WHO IS IT BY? It not nick drake is it? :confused:

Diamond Commercial Song [ 26 Answers ]

I see someone else asking this same question... this song is stuck in my head and I'm sure I've heard it before... anyone know? I do not know which diamonds commercial it is, but its where the husband gets up in the middle of the night and places the necklace on his wife's neck, and the song...

Diamond commercial [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a diamond commercial on T.V. (not Zales or DeBeers) of 2 seedlings/spores travelling through the air together, eventually passing by a couple walking on the beach (the woman seems to notice them) The only words I remember are: "What are you doing the rest of your life..." Does anyone know...

View more questions Search