Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unfinishedlife07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2005, 03:41 PM
    World War 2
    Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 21, 2005, 03:44 PM
    Dead ones, live ones and cowards ;)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2005, 04:17 PM
    Kamikazes
    These were (as far as I know) pilots that were put into their planes with the idea that they would not return Normally they had the cockpit wired to explode if opened, so they sort of did not have a choice in the matter once they got into the plane.

They were in various planes, fighters, bomber and at times unarmed planes except for the explosives in the plane. After their regular attack they would take their plane and dive it ( normally into a large ship)

The term in more recent years have been used to refer to any mission or plan that is most likely not able to be won.

I did not try to do a Yahoo or Google search of the subject but that may be advised.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why in the world does it hurt so bad? [ 17 Answers ]

First off, I'm new, my name is Andrew. Nice to meet you all. Second, I have been married for 3 years and still going. My wife is perfect in every way and I love her with all my heart, I know this because in the 3 years of marriage we hava had intercourse zero times. Yep none, 0, nadda. We both met...

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

First world war.. [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody please answer this question for me cause id tried my best researching but I need more answers.. 'why did USA join the first world war?'

World Series... Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why this competition between US teams is called "World" Series, when it is only one country involved?. Shouldn't it be called just "National Series".

View more questions Search