Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrttyBrownEyez21 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Yea I changed my mind and think its better to do it as a group thing.but I don't know what we should all do?is going to the movies a good idea?or somewhere where we could all hang out and talk a better one?
    Silent Breeze Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Dec 25, 2007, 04:10 AM
    I think going somewhere you can all hang out and talk would be better, leave the movie for the next time, or you can go to dinner and a movie . You can go bowling, you can go to the beach as well. You can go to the mall, a nearby place for dinner, anything you guys like. I advice you to go to an activity then dinner.
    Goodluck!

Dec 26, 2007, 02:05 PM
    OK so I called him but he didn't answer so I left him a voicemail,so now he has 2 call me bak.I hope he does.until then.. all I can do is wait.

Jan 2, 2008, 04:13 PM
    OK so today one of my bestfriends comes up 2 n tells me that she has something 2 tell me.apparently she talked to the guy and I guess she asked him why he didn't call me back and then she told me that he was on punishment, so that's y he didn't call me back.and then right before 7th period when I was talking 2 my friends,someone puts their hands over my eyes and I put my hand over theirs and I'm like "whos this?" and then I turn around and its him.so then we hug and he says that I got you your present and I was like you did and I was like what is it,n he was all like wouldn't u like 2 know and I was like I would that's y I asked and he was like its in my locker and I was like wheres your locker and he said his athletic locker and he said hed get it before the end of the day and I told him that I was staying after school anyway 4 drivers ed so you can just give it to me then and he said OK.so I was waiting after school with some friends and he comes up and gives me my gift and he was like you have 2 read the card first and the card said "hey,merry christmas and a happy new year.you are fun to be around and to talk to so i bought this gift for you.you call me bighead ima call you small head. no matter what size our heads are great minds think alike ("gift") then he signed it love (his name) n said "my sig. is better than yours ha ha! Lol

So as you can probably tell from this I'm still very confused about this whole situation.does any of this new info plus what you already know about this situation mean anything.and I still would like 2 hang out with him soon,maybe the weekend since I'm off.so should I ask him if he would want to do something in person or over the phone and once again should it be just us or a group of people but I don't know if anybody else would be able 2 come or not I mean would that be a good idea,since we didn't get 2 hang out over break?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 2, 2008, 05:44 PM
    What's so confusing? He likes you enough to buy you a gift. Be patient and see if he calls. Understand he has a schedule too. It may be best to talk on the phone, and get to know each other. But let him lead, to see if he is serious.

Jan 3, 2008, 04:44 AM
    Hey girl,
    Well I think he likes you a lot, but I'm not sure if it goes further, I may be wrong though. You can never know with guys :p But him giving you a gift is a good sign, if he thinks of you as a friend he would've just said thanks, but because he gave you a gift it means it may be more. However, wait, don't call, its hard I know, but try not to. While in school, while hanging out, drop hints you are free this weekend... say you would like to go to ___ that its been a while since you've been there... hopefully he'll get the message. But don't say it straight forward since you already did on the phone...
    Goodluck, keep posting!

Jan 5, 2008, 10:26 AM
    I think I'm going to wait until we go back to school Monday and ask him when he's off punishment and then c if he would like 2 do something when he's off punsishment because one of my bestfriends thinks he's not off punishment yet

Jan 10, 2008, 04:08 PM
    OK so for the past few days I haven't really gotten to talk to him as much as I usually do.but yesterday me and sum friends were in the hall on labtops because they wouldn't working the class and his class is right beside mine. At one pt he comes out the room and you know when you hear a door open or whatever you look and I saw him and our eyes met for a few seconds and then I looked away and kept on doing my work. And then my friend sitting beside me was like what was that,I was like what,she was like you didn't say anything to him and I was all like what am I supposed to do and she was like wave and I was like I don't know and she said he was looking at me but I didn't c him. Then today at lunch when I was sitting down, my same friend said that he was looking at me again when he was walking with this girl who I think is his cousin, but again I didn't c him do it.does that mean anything?should I give him eye contact when I do c him.cuz like sometimes we'll both be in the hall way but talking to other people but be facing each other and we'll both like look over towards the other even though we're talking and listening to other people

Jan 11, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrttyBrownEyez21
    ok so for the past few days i havent really gotten to talk 2 him as much as i usually do.but yesterday me n sum friends were in the hall on labtops because they wouldnt workin the class n his class is right beside mine. at one pt he comes out the room n u kno when u hear a door open or whatever u look n i saw him n our eyes met for a few seconds n then i looked away n kept on doin my work. and then my friend sittin beside me was like what was that,i was like what,she was like u didnt say anything to him n i was all like what am i supposed to do and she was like wave n i was like idk n she said he was lookin at me but i didnt c him. then today at lunch when i was sitting down, my same friend said that he was lookin at me again when he was walkin with this girl who i think is his cousin, but again i didnt c him do it.does that mean anything?should i give him eye contact when i do c him.cuz like sometimes we'll both b in the hall way but talkin to other ppl but be facing eachother n we'll both like look over towards the other even tho we're talkin n listening to other ppl
    Yeah give him eye contact, show him you know he's around and still care for him. If he tried to talk to you but you didn’t give him a lot of attention I think you better wave or say hi the next time you see him. But if both of you haven’t gotten the chance to talk then you are not obligated to start talking, yeah smile when he looks at you, show him you notice him, and you still remember his existence :p , I mean you still care for him and see how it goes.

Jan 11, 2008, 04:49 PM
    So I should give him eye contact even if I'm talking 2 someone else because I think that might seem kind of rude.so what your saying is that when I do c him looking at me that I should smile at him and give him eye contact but how long is too long of looking?I mean I pay attention to him when I am talking to him. Like today when I walked into class,I guess he had been playing with water and I went to hug him and he wiped water all over my neck and stuff he was like I know your clean or something but I'm going to bathe you in this water or something like that,then he walked behind me and hugged me from behind so that his face was touching mine.I mean I thought it was kind of cute,but I mean am I ovethinking this,or does this mean anything?because like I said when my best friend told him that I liked him and asked him who he liked and he said " no one" but yet now he does all this stuff and is apparently staring at me,I mean you wouldn't just do all that to someone if you didn't like them right?
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 04:57 PM
    You don't know what to do, and neither does he. Someone has to end this stalemate. Do it. Your already talking and hugging, just ask why is he doing it.

Jan 11, 2008, 05:56 PM
    I mean I guess you could say your right, because most of the time I don't know what to say to him and so I just take it as it comes.but your saying that I should flat out ask him why he acts the way he does around me and why he stares at me?

Jan 12, 2008, 12:33 AM
    If you want you can ask him, of course not flat out then he'll wonder if it is bothering you. I understood you wrong, you guys are talking now... well then I guess if you want to you can ask him what he thinks of you. Don't go like why do you and why don't you, I don't think guys like girls who over analyze things, I don't think they understand its in our nature! :P Anyway, ask him casually, when you two are alone and comfortable, what he thinks of you. Does this sound okay? Any other questions I'm here! :D

Jan 12, 2008, 12:35 AM
    I'd like so say something though...
    The things he is doing to you right now as you said are really cute and girls tend to fall for them, all I'm saying is that things can go wrong and you might jeopardize what you have now... just be careful with the choice of words. Goodluck! Keep posting!
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 06:13 AM
    I agree approach is everything, to forward may scare him, since your talking what is your own take on this, does he flirt and compliment you? What do you talk about? Does he appear comfortable?

Jan 12, 2008, 06:37 AM
    To answer your question talaniman,he doesn't really compliment me but he does he flirt w him and picks on me and stuff like that and just the overall way he acts.cuz every time he does something when I'm w my friends my one friend is always like y'all need to stop flirting but in a joking way.yea he appears comfortable, because I mean he's like friends with a lot of people and he has a lot of friends who are girls but he doesn't act the way he does with me as he does with them
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 07:14 AM
    he has a lot of friends who are girls but he doesn't act the way he does with me as he does with them
    What makes you special? Just asking, and no desrespect, Just trying to get a picture of his motives, because if he shows females a lot of attention and hasn't hooked up he may just like you as a friend. And that changes things, as a lot of female friends means he is not shy, and would have expressed his interests, and you would know he is courting you, to use an old school word. That's why my question is what makes you different?

Jan 12, 2008, 08:45 AM
    I mean I don't know what makes me special,ud have 2 ask him but he doesn't show them attention like that but you know he talks to them or whatever,I mean they're his friends so why wouldn't he talk to them but he doesn't like flirt w them like that.
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 09:14 AM
    I'm old school, and think a man should express himself, and take the chance of rejection, if he is that interested. Most young guys are afraid of rejection so are reluctant to overly pursue a female, so tell him you like him, and then back off, and see if he comes to you.

Jan 12, 2008, 11:15 AM
    I don't see a problem in asking him in the ways I suggested earlier. If there are any questions about the approach shoot. Personally I think he likes you... guys pick on the girls they like and they play fight and hit you to make physical connection and break the boundaries. I say go with it, but back off afterwards and see if he comes to you and how he acts afterwards, show him you are interested, but not pushy, you definitely don't want him if he doesn't feel the same way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search