Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittenish01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Water-filled hourglass ?
    I'm having the hardest time figuring out what these were called, but somewhere around the mid-nineties Spencers and Hallmark were chock full of them - hourglass type gadgets that were filled with water and tiny drops of colored oil, that when turned over would fall, turning a series of wheels before dribbling through into the bottom compartment. I desperately wanted one but never had one as a child, and as an adult I just know that I could find one if I could figure out what the durned things are! Any Suggestions? :confused:
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Dec 28, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Not sure what they're called but you can find them at walmart in the toy section. You could probably find them in most toy sections.

Dec 28, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Thank you! I'll try Walmart this weekend... :D
    count coco fang Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kittenish01
    I'm having the hardest time figuring out what these were called, but somewhere around the mid-nineties Spencers and Hallmark were chock full of them - hourglass type gadgets that were filled with water and tiny drops of colored oil, that when turned over would fall, turning a series of wheels before dribbling through into the bottom compartment. I desperately wanted one but never had one as a child, and as an adult I just know that I could find one if I could figure out what the durned things are! Any Suggestions? :confused:
    I found a web site you can go to http://www.officeplayground.com/liquidmotion
    Try this and see if that helps you find your toy
    Could you help me out too? I am looking for a Willi Waterbug to buy. I had one when I lived in Michigan.

Jan 7, 2008, 09:16 PM
    Thanks!! Those are exactly what I was looking for!

The Willy Water Bug pops up occasionally on eBay in the toys or collectibles sections, see this ended auction: click here

You have to look pretty frequently though, I don't imagine there are many in good condition left... :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WinXP, Hourglass will not go away.. [ 6 Answers ]

Once my system boots up. The hourglass appears whenever I move it to the system tray. I can access any folders and programs on my desktop without a problem. But cannot click on the start button or click on any icon on the system tray due to the hourglass. (seems as if something is still trying...

Little Pus filled bumps [ 4 Answers ]

My 15 month old daughter has these little pus filled bumps on her leg. She doesn't make any notion that it hurts. When I rub my hand across them some will bust really easily. But they will reappear within 45 sec. there looks as if there are two little hole marks. I don't know to make of them....

COmputer Filled with problems [ 5 Answers ]

My Computer has so many problems My computer has so many problems and I've looked around on the internet and I've managed to fix some of them. I know that I have a few viruses on my computer, but I can't get rid of them, in one case I think I have one on my iPod "boot.exe" and I can't get...

Hourglass in Win XP [ 2 Answers ]

After I boot my computer and get the screen asking for my password the cursor turns to an arrow and the Desktop appears and then I can click on and run any desktop program, BUT, when I try and put the cursor on the start button the cursor changes to an Hourglass and I cannot get the menu to show....

View more questions Search