Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxxy00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 03:10 PM
    1st Violation of Probation.
    My boyfriend got arrested on dec.4 for violation of probation, when he didn't pass a drug test. He's been waiting for his court date since, and now it's been moved once again to the 18th. If this is his 1st offense does it mean that he will get out on his court date? His public defender says that she thinks they will be able to get him out, but I'm worried. He has a great job waiting for him, and they aren't going to be waiting much longer. :( Anyone gone through anything similar, or have any personal experience with something like this? Thanks in advance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 04:18 PM
    It is a coin flip, know one knows for sure, it is completely up to the judge, is he having a good day, did the defendant in the case before your boyfriend make him mad, did your boyfriends crime get the judge angry, is there a lot of news in the papers about this sort of crime and the judge wants to look good to the press.

Also how bad does the probation officer want him in jail, just have to wait and see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I'm 19 and I got a ticket for possession/consuming alcohol because I'm underage. Im on probation for a year. Do you think they will violate me? Do you think they will automatically know? If so, why do they make you report everything? Just to double check? It was only a ticket and I...

Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

A Friend of mine was arrested last night, he was charged with Minor in Position of Alcohol, Position of Dangerous weapon, carrying a concealed weapon, on top of probation violation, and Position of weapon on school property. I was wondering if some one could help me out on figuring out if he can...

Probation Violation [ 2 Answers ]

My fiance' is on probation in VA a transfer was put in for us to move to Tennessee it was denied. His P.O. said she wanted him in TN to stay out of trouble and that she would put travel permits in his file every month and he would have to come up once a month for a visit.Through lack of...

Probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 year probation period for prescription fraud. As of November 2006 I have failed to meet with my officer. I want to get a job and go back to school and I know I must face this violation. I have been arrested for simple possession in another county during this time and served 10 days in...

Violation of Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I received a underage drinking ticket and am currently on probation for that. I received a violation of probation for missing one of my alcoholic classes, because I had class conflicts at my university. I am working two jobs and going to school. Does this Violation in Indiana require me to go to...

View more questions Search