Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uncertaingirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2007, 02:35 PM
    My b/f wants me too.
    My b/f wants me to come up with new and ''strange'' ideas to spice up our sex life. I'm happy with the way it is going, but he wants to try new things,as do I... Any other things we have tried have been his idea, so now he wants me to come up with some. Help please, ideas anyone? I'm quite reserved when it comes to talking about sex, but lost for ideas here... :(
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 03:09 PM
    What do you call strange versus what he calls strange?

Dec 16, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Well, strange to him is having his arse fingered and he is DEVOUT hetro!! I don't think he means strange as in weirdo, but something different...
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 03:39 PM
    That's normal. You have a g-spot, that's ours.. cheers.

Dec 16, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Mmmm I knew that, but I still need some help here...
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 16, 2007, 03:49 PM
    In the www there is nothing you can't find when it comes to different. Do some research, I'm sure you'll find something. Have you went to a sex shop? There's lots of ideas you might get from there. It's kind of hard to come up with ideas to this question when we don't know what kinds of things you've tried already.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Costumes, body paints, role playing, blind folds

Dec 16, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Thanks for your replies... I have been to sex shops and used toys, but was looking to elaborate a bit, cheers guys!
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Dec 16, 2007, 04:21 PM
    You could do something different like ridding him then slapping him across the face as hard as you can when he starts getting off. I don't think it will turn him on, but I'm sure it will surprise the chit out of him. :D

Dec 16, 2007, 04:30 PM
    I'm not too sure I want to get into the violent side of things, but thanks anyway!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 06:07 PM
    I am voting on the side of simply web searching. You can find everything from A to Z in the areas of sexuality and preferences and all the things you want and did not want to know. I won't put any links on here - just because minors read through some of these posts. Happy surfing.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Dump him fast!!

It seems you guys have tried all kinds of "strange" sexual positions, and all your friend wants to do is get more and more weird instead of developing his and your sexuality in more powerful and satisfying physical and emotional directions. Perhaps, he doesn't even know about vast unexplored areas of human sexuality that are far more sublime than him simply "getting off".

Females have a far more complicated sexual process than men and are capable of such wonders of orgasmic power if they are with a half-way decent partner. Unfortunately, it seems that young people's sex lives are really unsatisfying these days.

There must be some books that describe the wonders of sex... not how to books... just so you can get an idea of what you are missing, but what you are capable of having. I think it would be worth your while to understand human sexuality and not get stuck with a selfish guy just trying to get his rocks off.

Good Luck, you can do it. :)

Dec 17, 2007, 06:49 AM
    MMmmmmmmm Thanks for your comments, Choux. As for young persons sex lives, well, we aren't ''young'' as in 20's or 30's. I was married for 22 years to a boring in bed person (god knows why I stuck it so long).. He was married to a ''prude''. I am willing to try new things, don't get me wrong, but am at a loss as to what!!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Perhaps he can be invited to "finish" in new places on you...
    DanieLovesPaul Posts: 21, Reputation: 5

Dec 17, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Okay well the first thing to consider is your comfort level. If you are not comfortable with something then do not do it and he should respect that. Sometime sex can start to get a little monatinous, but try simple playful things that could really spice things up. Go to a bar and have him pick you up. Act like you never met and go from there. Role playing is a great way to be creative and comfortable. It like an adult version of playing house. He can be the robber and you the innocent woman all alone. Say daring and bold things. It will surprise him if your not usually like that. Talk about sex in a non sexual way. Ask him what he would like. Tell him what your comfortable with. Make boundries. Sex is all about personal prefrence and as long as both are comfortable and safe that is what really matter. But do not do anything your not comfortable with. And do not lie to him and say something is okay when it's not.You will begin to resent him for it. Honesty and Comfortablility. I hope this help!
    Danielle
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 12:49 AM
    Play a game. Take 3 - 4 extra strength tylenol PMs... and try to finish sex before you guys fall asleep. Either case, it's win win.

Just kidding. Don't do that.

Play games such as... role play? I always found communication (actually talking) during sex to be sort of fun. And I don't mean talk about the weather or the stock market. Such things like DO YOU LIKE THIS? DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS? And at times, I play a game such as IF YOU TOUCH ____ (insert body part such as ears, head, neck, chin, etc.) THEN I WILL DO ______ (go up, go down, go fast, go slow, lick, etc.)

It gives your partner some control over what they want.
    blitz1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by uncertaingirl
    My b/f wants me to come up with new and ''strange'' ideas to spice up our sex life. I'm happy with the way it is going, but he wants to try new things,as do I....... Any other things we have tried have been his idea, so now he wants me to come up with some. Help please, ideas anyone? I'm quite reserved when it comes to talking about sex, but lost for ideas here......:(
    Try the 69er
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Get a pole for the bedroom, and give him a real lap dance. Dress up like a Klingon and mate with him. Oh gosh, I have to many ideas. Try those first and comeback in an hour.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Real Solutions: 20 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life

spice up sex life - Google Search

spice up sex life - Yahoo! Search Results

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
    but people will never forget how you made them feel."
    --Mayo Angelou
    idesign17 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Depending on what you like and what you are willing to do, I have a thing for being submissive/uncooperative. Not necessarily rape, per se, because to be raped for real is not sexy, but to have to be coerced, or held down, or play coy and make him get "angry" with me for not knowing what to do by feigning innocence. You can take this to as an extreme as you'd like. Pretending that it's your first time is hot too, telling him to go slow, wincing with imaginary pain... all in what you like and what gets you going.

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search