Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TxOcelot Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 10:42 PM
    From listening to your comments, have you considered a role reversal? Have you taken control? Have you ever owned him? Perhaps an evening of you being to dominant of the relationship?

Plan it out, from 5pm through 3am when you leave him panting and so tired he can't move. Plan the time so it allows for both of you to indulge in aspects of your life and devotion, but more importantly, plan out what you want him to be doing and tell him; have him perform 45 minutes of slow back massage on you, then small kisses down your body tell he lingers upon cunnilingus tell you climas. Let him know you are in the relationship for real and fully and if he stops at any time you are going to pick up the ropes and get your desserts reward.

Partners are about surviving and driving on. Sometimes in our core we want to know the other is part of our life, our carrying on and moving forward. Within the realms of sexual depths it is the same, we want to know that our partners are part of our lives, our continuing on.

So plan out the night if you are generally the submissive. Let him know that though you are submissive in nature, you still know progressive/exploration is a positive path of the relationship.
    EIFS EXPERT Posts: 126, Reputation: 8

Jan 10, 2008, 03:10 PM
    I got it.

Purchase one of those witch's mask and place under the bed...
    Purchase a standard flash light and put under the bed...
    Turn off the lights before getting into bed...
    Ride him as usual, w/oohs and ahhs...
    When he's about to bust...
    Slap him with all your might across his face and...
    Dump ice cold water on him from the night stand...
    Start talking like the exorcist, " Fvkk me, Fvkk me!"...
    Reach down and put the mask on...
    Turn on the flash light.

Don't forget to duck.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 12:19 AM
    Can we PLEASE take this poster's question seriously?

Any more facetious comments will result in the closing of the thread, and all "funny" comments being deleted.

The OP isn't mocking YOUR questions--please don't mock hers.
    EIFS EXPERT Posts: 126, Reputation: 8

Jan 11, 2008, 09:21 AM
    When articulating the various methods of sustaining excitement in the bedroom one must be fundamental in...

Oh forget it.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 09:31 AM
    If two people want eachother more than anyone else in the world - the sex is usually pretty good.

When this emotion fades, is challenged, or is not there at all, we have to decide to take action:
    Talk.
    Talk.
    Talk.
    Or break up...

If you are crazy about each other - there is no reason why you cannot voice your fantasies to each other.

Otherwise you are with the wrong person...

That is sometimes the toughest thing to face of all....Even more than mediocre sex....
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by uncertaingirl
    My b/f wants me to come up with new and ''strange'' ideas to spice up our sex life. I'm happy with the way it is going, but he wants to try new things,as do I....... Any other things we have tried have been his idea, so now he wants me to come up with some. Help please, ideas anyone? I'm quite reserved when it comes to talking about sex, but lost for ideas here......:(

Listen... don't stress it. He is comfortable enough to reveal his fantasies to you. Don't you have fantasies of your own? Some you might not want to reveal?

My wife is able to tell me her fantasies... we play with them but that doesn't mean she expects me to do them. Some guys would be offended if their wives disclosed a fantasy like mine did to me. She'd like to see me with 4 really well hung black guys... well you can figure the rest.

Trust me that isn't going to happen, nor does she expect it to. I'm not upset by it, its only a fantasy... the fact she feels strongly enough about me to tell me that fantasy and others tells me a lot about her conviction to me.

Bottom line... only try what you feel comfortable trying. And don't feel pressured into anything. If he is worth having, he won't pressure you into anything.
    hajt70 Posts: 55, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2008, 03:09 PM
    I think he wants a threesome but afraid to ask you.
    mraquino21 Posts: 81, Reputation: 7

Jan 11, 2008, 03:36 PM
    I think in some way any man would love a threesome. If you don't ask you'll never know. Are you will to have one? If so, ask him you can even set up rules together about both of you picking out the person or it might turn him on even more if you picked out the person especially if it is another women. Make it fun but set some rules like going to a hotel so she's not in your house or whatever. It could be a lot of fun if you are both secure enough in your relationship to not get mad or upset. Also have you ever felt interested in another women? I ask because for your first time you could say you want him to ONLY watch you and a women together then after your done he can come over and taste you and finish the job with you. This is my husbands fantasy.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 03:48 PM
    Wow... where the heck did the threesome idea come from?

She's reserved about sex as it is--why add trouble?
    uncertaingirl Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hajt70
    I think he wants a threesome but afraid to ask you.
    Oh, he has asked... and got told in no uncertain terms where to go!! It's not for me... :mad:
    MycheleXoXo Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Ok... I've got some ideas for you-There are many things you can do w/o really having to venture into the "strange and unusual"... just these simple things may be what he's looking for... if not, it will probably be fun finding out...

*these will be basic-if you'd like more in-depth, all you have to do is ask*
    **Anything that does't make sense, again, just ask :)**

-Use the fine (and almost lost) art of "mental foreplay"... Give him something to think about that will make him absolutely crazy to get his hands on you!
    *tell him about anything you've been doing (you don't have to DO it... just make him THINK you did) to get ready for him... such as masturbating, or looking at yourself in the mirror, touching yourself as you did, as you thought of him... give him every single detail! Again you don't have to do anything, although I think it's better if you do... only you can decide this one-just think of something you think he'd enjoy and then describe it in length using your voice, expressions and body language to communicate to him how much you want him...
    *Show him "dirty" pictures... men are visual... they LOVE to SEE things that are sexual- of course each man is different on what he prefers to look at!! Careful! You may have to do a bit of "secret" research to find out what he likes (unless you already know)-Most men enjoy pictures of 2 women making love or very explicit pics of a man and woman... make it a "shocker" Say something simple like, "Hey honey? I saw something interesting and wondered if you'd give me your opinion on it?" He won't see it coming and then it'll hit him hard! (uh.. no pun intended)
    *Show him erotic pictures of YOU. Have a trusted and I mean TRUSTED girlfriend take the pics or if you have the equipment you can do it yourself...
    *Mail him an explicit photo of you-no notes or return address-just kiss the back of the envelope... he'll get the point (Only do this if there is absolutely no way anyone else will get the picture!! )
    *Ask him to take pictures of you... that'll get his attention...
    *Try reading him something erotic... and most men are not going to enjoy anything like a harlequin romance novel... it'll have to racy...
    *This one is great! The look on his face is priceless... secretly record (audio) the 2 of you while having sex... splice it into the middle of whatever song you choose... like you've set up a romantic dinner and have music playing? Then out of the blue.. grins I loved this one!
    *Write him a very explicit note-about what you plan to do to him when he returns from work(or where ever)... slip it secretly into his lunch, pocket that you know he'll get into... some place you know he'll find it w/o others finding it first!
    *Give him an unexpected call when the two of you are apart-tell him anything you think will get him going... make sure to give juicy details then hang up quickly... suspense and anticipation... great combo.
    *If you're out in public together, look him in the eye and act like your talking about the weather so no one would guess what you're saying... then tell him explicitly what you plan to do to him when you finally get home-in a very normal voice-then smile and change the subject...
    *Send him sexy lingerie (for you) in the mail...
    -try moving sex to someplace not the norm... seduce him unexpectedly in a different room of the house-this one is simple but does work... Outside! Of course where no one else will see the two of you, but this is a great one.
    -Call him at work with a "trivia question"... tell him if he gets it right you'll be his "sex-slave" for 2 hours that night... if he gets it wrong? He must be your "slave"... don't make the questions too easy or too hard! If he gets the question wrong? Tell him he'll have another chance tomorrow and the next day and the next...
    -Use props... your own hair, washable body paints, erotic oils, silks, mirrors, feathers, fruit, spreadables such as honey or whipped cream, ice or popsicles
    -there are many, many erogenous zones that you might not be aware of that may in fact really turn him on... (I'll give you some of them I know if you want) Find them and use them...
    -One last thing because I've got to get back to cleaning my house! While having sex with him, bring him right to the edge of having his orgasm... (if you can't tell PM me and I'll tell you how to learn this) When he's close suddenly stop and just lie on top of him for about 10 seconds... once he's calm, continue with what you were doing (or do something a bit different) until he's on the brink again, then suddenly stop again... ONLY DO THIS ABOUT 3 TIMES OR HE'LL HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME ACTUALLY CLIMAXING!. if he objects to what your doing the first time, just tell him he'll be pleasantly surprised and to trust you because when he does finally , it will be very intense and I'd just about bet $ he'll want you to do this again!

Hope this helps!
    Good Luck!
    XoXo
    Mychele
    ayashe Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jan 14, 2008, 10:09 PM
    First, open up with your boyfriend about your sex life. The mind is the most powerful sexual tool! Then find your limits and boundaries together. Is he looking or a rough sexual encounter? Maybe something public? Or is he just asking you to come out of the bedroom, and use the kitchen table? Too broad a subject to get ideas here... you might be surprised what he is trying to tell you.
    voula03 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 06:22 AM
    Why not suggest a threesome with another girl and seee his reaction?

Jan 20, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by voula03
    why not suggest a threesome with another girl and seee his reaction?
    Mmmmm as I said before, in a reply, NO WAY... It's not my thing but he would love it. I couldn't handle the jealousy aspect of it, seeing another girl all over him, he knows this because he has suggested it.. I went ape!! So... NOPE!:mad:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2008, 11:35 AM
    The slapping idea made me laugh too. It reminded me of "fire and ice." Don't know if you have tried it yet. Have some ice cubes near the bed (ice chips are better.) When he is about to climax, press ice to his balls. You can also do oral with ice in your mouths. It's different anyway, and most guys really like it.

Guys like surprises, the unexpected. Try bounding out of the other room naked, or wearing a coat only when he thought you were completely dressed. Surprise him in odd places, like the laundry room or the locking bathroom at a grocery store. Men appreciate risk and excitement. If you are excited about the activity it tends to be contagious.

However, if you do not feel safe doing something, say "no, let's finish this at home."
    YellowBrickRoad Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uncertaingirl
    My b/f wants me to come up with new and ''strange'' ideas to spice up our sex life. I'm happy with the way it is going, but he wants to try new things,as do I....... Any other things we have tried have been his idea, so now he wants me to come up with some. Help please, ideas anyone? I'm quite reserved when it comes to talking about sex, but lost for ideas here......:(
    You are lucky you have a boyfriend who wants sex.
    I have to play with the vibrator every day.
    Sexy Guy Ohio Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Hmm, this 1 got me thinking!! First, no offense to other answer but I wouldn't test his hetero side. 1 of 2 things will happen, he will either be mortified that you are dressed as a man and have a larger plastic manhood, or he will love it and might start prancing around in heels saying "stop it silly" lol
    My suggestion is 1 I like. Take a ice cube and put it inside you. It will be warm it will be cold, warm, cold, warm... and above all... will def be hot and wet. You as well will get a lot of pleasure out of this.
    OK, someonelse with something creative to add please. I want a few myself.. lol

Feb 23, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Thank you for all your input guys and gals... It is much appreciated. Things are on the up, pardon the pun! But I'm still not sure about talking during sex and actually asking for what I want...
    clafairey Posts: 153, Reputation: 46

Feb 23, 2008, 01:39 PM
    I am shy during sex vocally also, my partner has found a way to get me to. We have the whole dom/sub thing going on. I am submissive, when we have sex, she makes me very horny and then just randomly asks me what I want her to do exactly whilst teasing. If I don't answer, she stops and I get so frustrated that I end up needing to say what I want. It works and doesn't make me feel uncomfortable if it's done in this way. It makes you feel so desperate to climax that you know you have to be more vocal to get it. It's quite fun. You should maybe get him to try this. Another way is for him to ask you questions during sex which have just a yes or no answer, it kind of edges you in a little more.

As for spicing things up in other ways, I think most of what I would come up with has been said really. The threesome thing, I completely understand where you are coming from on that one.
    kraz Posts: 57, Reputation: 6

Feb 24, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Some very interesting stuff to try out! :eek: I like the ice cube idea, I think I will try that one.

This isn't strange but can be exciting, it's the thought of maybe being caught. Having sex in a "public" place. Examples, in the sand dunes, under the canopy of a big tree, in the lake or pond, or pool, or sea, in a field under the stars, in the car by the side a the road, but just out of view of people.

We have also read erotic fiction to each other in bed, never get to finish to entire story though (borders have a great selection of short erotic stories for couples)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search