Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlove50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 11:47 AM
    I have a laptop compaq evo 400c trying to to instill new windos boot won't find usb cd rom it dose have a cd rom have to used a usb rom can any one help me
    askjuba Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2007, 08:07 AM
    You have installed windows already? Do you have the drivers cd so you can install the drivers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

400C fill valve installed but toilet is running [ 13 Answers ]

Hello. I recently installed a Fluidmaster 400C valve into my toilet. The toilet will periodically run or sound as if it is filling with water. I have tried adjusting the fill valve and the float cup but nothing seems to be working. Can anyone provide me with any insight as to how to stop...

Compaq Presario [ 2 Answers ]

While typing sometimes the letters will move to another location during writing,Example(faster or slower doesn't make a difference),hit space bar and the curser goes to a space 5 words back.(not just the space bar,just an example) This happens here in ASK ME,as well as in WORD. Didn't have...

Compaq presario [ 1 Answers ]

I have this presario that worked fine. I moved it and now when I turn it on only the yellow light at switch comes on and I get no signal on monitor. Before it was moved both green and yellow light came on and it booted fine. I changed switch to no avail

Compaq Presario [ 3 Answers ]

Compact Presairo computer does not want to accept NEC Multi Sync LCD1530V flatscreen . Tells me Video Input is Out of Range. H: 53.7 kHz V 95.1 Hz. The unfortunate part is that it runs Windows ME... yes I know sad isn't it... but it was given to me for free, so I can't complain. Any idea's on how...

View more questions Search