Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    genvion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 08:29 AM
    Kenmore washer doesn't spin
    I have a Kenmore washer that I purchased 9 years ago. It worked fine until last week. It can wash the clothes fine, however it does not spin anymore. How do I fix this problem. :mad:
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Check your lid switch. If it is faulty, it will not spin
    genvion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by esquire1
    Check your lid switch. If it is faulty, it will not spin
    Thank you so much for your quick reply. I purchased the lid switch but I am having a hard time opening the back of the washer so I can replace the faulty switch. The sad part is I don't even have the manual that came with the washer. Any idea how I can do it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 80 Series Washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I was running my Kenmore 80 series washer and when it came to the spin cycle the water would drain, but it would not spin and is making a kind of clicking sound. So, I am trying to figure out what is going on. I am trying to get the back off the machine, but am also having difficulty there. Thanks...

Kenmore washer 22442100 won't spin [ 9 Answers ]

My kenmore washer #22442100 agitates but won't spin. The motor sounds like it's running o.k but the basket spins weakly or not at all. The water drains. The timer advances. The cycle ends with the cloths wet. I changed the motor coupler assembly and problem still persists. Any ideas??

Kenmore Washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched everywhere but haven't been able to find an answer to this one. My washer is only about 3 yrs old. It runs through the cycles just fine but when it tries to click over to the spin cyle you can hear the motor running but it does not spin. I lift the lid and I and about 1 second...

Kenmore washer won't spin [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 or 3 year old Kenmore washer suddenly stopped spinning! It goes through the entire cycle then suddenly stops at the spin cycle. It makes plenty of noise as if it is was the spin cycle but then when you go to unload the clothes, they are sopping wet. Yet they are not standing in water. The...

View more questions Search