Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frantcie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Magic stat
    I have a magic stat thrmostat and am trying to find a link to the owners manual, can anyone help?
    bkspero Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2007, 07:12 AM
    There have been more than one version sold under the tradename Magicstat. Here is a link to one:

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/69-1631.pdf

I did a Google search of Magicstat Owners Guide and this was the first viable one on the list (about 4 items down). If it is not the one for you, you can go to Google, rerun the search, and look through the other citations.
    frantcie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Thanks for the help, I did Google it and finally found it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18-3 t stat [ 1 Answers ]

I have 18-3 coming out of the wall the problem is I have a new digital thermostat with no directions and I did not remove the old t-stat how do I find out what wire is what I live in a apartment with base board heat

Honeywell t-stat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem. I am NOT an electrician nor do I want to be one. I have been shocked more times in my life than I can count. I just remodeled my bathroom and put in a new gfci and a hot tub and new light fixtures. I thought I would get brave and replace all of the t-stats in my house with new...

Stat instructions [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york heating and airconditioning split system with two separate thermostats the one for the larger unit is lMODEL #1F78 5/2 DAY PRGM MV TO 30V.50/60Hz.OR DC 1.5 AMP. MAX BATTERY REPLACEMENT 2 AAA ENERGIZER I do not have the manual and do not know how to actually program it. Would...

Just 3 wire T-Stat connection, new stat, diff letters [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I've done tons of reading and can't find my specific wiring, tstat combo to figure it out... hopefully someone can shed some light on it for me. Natural gas forced air furnace, no air conditioning. Had a honeywell for the last 9 years, easy install, labelled easy. (but its dead) Wire...

T-stat not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a digital t-stat and it went blank so I have no a/c. I ohmed all the wires leading to the t-stat and they checked out OK. I checked the secondary side of the transformer and it checks out. I changed the t-stat and it still doesn't work. There is a diode between some wires but I'm not...

View more questions Search