Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hooper Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2005, 10:00 AM
    180 degree copper elbow?
    I was wondering if anyone makes a 180 degree copper elbow. I want to run a length of 1/2 inch copper pipe back next to itself (if that makes since.) Using two 90 degree elbows keeps the two pipes too far apart. I want them to run next to each other. I thought of using soft copper pipe but didn't know if I could make a sharp enough bend. Any suggestions? Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 21, 2005, 10:48 AM
    Hey Hooper,

Yes, they do make a copper return bend, (see image) if you can't find a return bend you can make your own using a 1/2" copper elbo and a 1/2" copper street ell.
    If you want the pipes still closer then that you can take two 1/2" street 45s and offset the direction inward.

Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repair leaking PVC elbow in a wall. [ 4 Answers ]

I have discovered a leaking PVC elbow between an upstairs tub and the drain to the downstairs. It is in a very difficult to get to area. Since I can't get to it to cut it out and glue another will a silicone sealant possibly stop the leak? Or is there some other kind of sealant that might work...

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

Drop-eared elbow [ 2 Answers ]

How far behind the finished wall should I install the drop-eared elbow for the shower head? See the picture Any problems if is 1.5" behind ? Thanks

Fixing an elbow on a pipe against an outside wall? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a leak on an outside pipe coming from the 90 degree elbow bend (I think). I have wrapped it in that hardening tape, but it still leaks (much less now). I would like to fix the leak completely, but here are my problems. The pipe is right up against a wall, so getting around it is pretty...

A.Th Degree [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering getting an A.Th degree, it is 80 credits and 7 years, unaccreddited, from Calvary Chapel. Would it be smart for me to try to get this degree, being that it is Unaccreddited? Also, what do you need to Legally become a pastor, perform marriages, etc.. Ordination?? Thank...

View more questions Search