Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aparna1511 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 10:24 PM
    How much bags are allowed for babby with ticket
    I have booked a ticket for air lufthansa for us. I have 2yrs 9 month old baby he also have a separate ticket. Tell me the bagge allowed for babby
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Lufthansa - Homepage
    Try this link...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bags under eyes [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best solution for reducing bags under eyes... I have tried more sleep, potato slices, tea bags and even preparation H... Is there a medicated cream that might work...

Bags Under Eyes [ 5 Answers ]

I recently bought a Neutrogena Eye Brightener cream to try to get rid of the bags under my eyes but it hasn't worked very well. I was wondering if there are any creams that anyone could recommend to me? I would like to stay in a lower price range, probably no more than $20. However, if there's...

About bags under my eyes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a new user... wz browsing the net and came across this site... I wz surprised to see questions on every topic and answers being composed by people with extremely busy schduels... first of... you guys are doing a brilliant job by sharing your knowledge and I hope I will be able to contribute...

Eye Bags... [ 1 Answers ]

Preration-H cream or gel do they have same effect for eye bags? I happened to pick-up gel instead of cream. Thanks...

Bags and shoes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in . Thanks...

View more questions Search