Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie_did1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Severed hands
    This is a movie about hands that are found that have been cut off. The hands are different sizes because the girl the hands are for is growing and she needs to have bigger hands as she grows.
    Help
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Katie, I am going to take a shot in the dark because your description gives us very little to go on. There was a movie in which Ally Walker played a detective who was plagued with trying to find a serial killer who would cut off the hands of children (girls). The bodies would turn up every year with the hands cut off. If I remember correctly, the ages of the dead children would increase by one year each year they found a body. Since you seem to know the ending of the film I don't think I will be spoiling it for you but the gruesome discoveries are linked to a young girl who lost her hands in an accident at a very young age. I hope I have the right film, here is a link:When the Bough Breaks (1993)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 04:37 PM
    What a nasty movie! I think I'll have nightmares now :( Scary...

I've become such a wuss.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 04:41 PM
    LOL templelane! It actually isn't anywhere near as bloody and gruesome as some of these horror movies in the past few years. This movie is more of a suspense thriller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror movie about a severed hand [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tittle to a movie from the sixties. I think it involved a few guys telling stories, maybe they were on a train. One of the stories was about an artist that has his hand severed. The hand searches out for an art critic that did not like the work of the artist. I think it...

My hands [ 2 Answers ]

:) does anyone know what it means or wats wrong when my hands get really hot at times like my hands will be fine on day and like maybe a few days later they'll be really hot and my feet will do it sometimes to so does anyone knows what that means:)

Blisters on my hands? [ 1 Answers ]

I have small blisters on my hands that when popped have clear liquid in them they ich and the blister goes deep because when they do pop you can see they go threw all the layers of the skin. Can anyone tell me what this is please?:confused:

Sweeaty hands [ 4 Answers ]

WHYY DO MY HANDS SWET TOO MUCHH... and like when I hold hans with a guy they swet alottt or when I am sitting in classss... and mostly durng summerr... ughh its so gross and one time I held my bf's hand and we were talking and it swet so much it was grosss I got so imbaresseedddd plzz heeellpp is...

Hands on Healing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like any and all information on Hands on Healing Thank-You!

View more questions Search