Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    backdoor Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 07:32 PM
    80's cartoon! Can't think of the name!
    I'm looking for this movie that me and my sister watched all the time when we were little, I really don't remember all that much about it. I know that it is very rainbow brite esque. It was set in space and that there was a space horse that escaped and turned evil or something. The horse's name was Andromeda. Someone please help me figure this out!
    backdoor Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Found it, it's called 'moon dreamers' and is was a series not a movie. I found it by chance in my basement.
    Bondoodlewack Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Comment on backdoor's post
    Thank you so much for this q me and my sister have been going mad for the past few days trying to find it thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to identify an animated movie I saw when I was much younger. I thought at the time that it was a my little pony movie. A group of ponies are playing in a field, suddenly a 'demon' riding in a 'dragon' drawn chariot descends and captures several of the ponies and carries them away to his...

80's cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

It's been driving me crazy and this is the only topic I think this question suits. In the 80's there was a cartoon around the same time shirt tales, strawberryshortcake and alike aired it was about these racoons and they had a friend who walked up right was pink always very nervous and had a nose...

Old cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

View more questions Search