Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopefull90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Trouble getting pregnant
    Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for over a year now and have been extremely unsuccessful. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help with making it a success. We really want kids as we both come rom large families and its devastating when it fails.
    In need of urgent advice.
    Xx
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Oh I am sorry it so hard when you want it so bad. It can take years for people to get pregnant. How long do you have to wait in your area to see a doctors about this?
    Have you tracked you ovulation? And tested to make sure you are? It may just be taking some time and will happen when its ready.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 08:21 AM
    If you have been trying over a year with no success, your doctor should be ready to step in and help.

I would set an appt with your OBGYN. You should get bloodwork done to make sure all your hormones are at the rights levels to achieve pregnancy, your husband should get checked as well.

Usually most doctors want you to try "naturally" for a year before they step in. You have hit that point, so I would definitely start there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Trouble getting pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and I was on the depo shot for 4 years and have been off for about 4 years. I always have had irregular cycles since the shot, and haven't been on anything since but I can't get pregnant for some reason and I would like to know if its because of me and my cycle?

Trouble getting pregnant - CAN ANYONE RELATE? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I never thought I would come online and ask about this type of thing until recently its started to worry me that I can't get pregnant! I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 34 and we have been trying for a baby for about 5 months now and I always keep track of my periods and when I ovulate and we always...

Having trouble getting pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive for over 2 years and nothing has happen, what should I do I'm almost 23 and I don't understand what the problem is.

Trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Your parents put equal annual beginning-of-the-year deposits of $1,200 into an account earning 8% per year from the day you were born until your 18th birthday (a total of 19 deposits). How much money is in that account today?

View more questions Search