Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janice4213 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Looking for inventor of the WeedWhacker
    We are looking for the inventor of the Weed Whacker or Weed Eater that is string line . But the person name we are looking for is not George Ballas. The is another mans name that we are looking for. He was a guest on the Johnny Carson Show in the late 60's or early 70's.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 03:56 PM
    He is dead. In the news a year or two ago I remember seeing a article on his invention and how he was kind of ripped off by some companys.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 07:39 AM
    Well, actually I believe it was GOD whom first came up with a weed eater, a billy goat. Ha ha ha. Actually I do not know who invented the string trimmer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to contact Joy Mangano Inventor of The Miracle mop [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I'm an inventor of the Marvelous Mop,my name is Rick Davis and I have this unique,convenient,patent pending mop but I need to get to someone who can take this product to the next level, I searched everywhere I can think of but I can't find Joy Mangano. Please Help.:) [email protected]

I am inventor new car engine- IDOLMOTOR. I am waiting for your comments [ 10 Answers ]

You can see basically IDOLMOTOR OFFICAL WEB SITE I am waiting for your comments about new engine Thanks

View more questions Search