Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jan 26, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Jesus Is Indeed Wonderful!! See how He has moved in your life and lead you to a choice of LIFE. Truly He can move mountains (large impediments) in life and I prayed that you would find peace and comfort that you are truly deserving of. I am immensely happy with your decision to confront this matter and decide that you are the STRONGER of the two! My Congratulations to you! My prayers are continuing for you. Know that you are LOVED by many in this life because you are one of God's Children!

Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 09:30 AM
    I am very sorry for your loss. Rest assured that nothing you said or did contributed to her death in any way so please don't blame yourself. Consider speaking with a grief counselor. They are specially trained to deal with people who've suffered losses similar to yours.
    infamousshadow Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dredrizzel
    It's all so unbelivable. I'm 35 years old and I have never in my life time known love, until I meet her. She ment so very much to me in so many diffrent ways. We were only together for about 8 months before she went but I knew the moment we meet that I wanted to spend all my life with her.

We meet and I was going threw a divorce. I quit my job and was denied unemployment Benifests so I had no income. Went threw a couple of other jobs and just reciently got one I think I will do well with. But I struggled hard about my finances. She never carred though. Which was so diffrent because she was only 24 and so beautiful. She had a son that was 3 and she was just so grown up. Never wanted to go out to the bar or any of that stuff. We would just hang out in eachothers company and talk, kiss and touch eachother. She was truly amazing. I could go on for days about all the good things but I won't right now.

In the days leading up to her death I felt like I was on cloud 9. Then some bad news came and everything started to change. I mean it was personal stuff. Nothing that had to do with my girlfriend but I think she blammed herself for it. The evening before she died I went to her and told her I didn't want to continue living the way I was and that I need to make some changes. I told her that I needed to get myself some help and that I was disgusted with the way my life was turning out. I was loosing everything. My house, land it felt like everything. I just needed to be alone for a while and try to figure things out. I knew I was gonna need some help because I had never been threw anything like this before. I touched her foot and kissed her toes then hugged her and finially said I have to go. By the time I had gotten home she had called me sever times. I called her back and could hear the sadness in her voice. I didn't have enough gas to make it back to her house and I was tired and it eas late. So I asked if she wnated to just stay on the phone together. I told her we could sleep together over the phone. The next morning her phone was dead and I don't pay much attention to it as we had been on it all night. After not being able to get a hold of her the whole day I called her mom the very next morning. She told me Ashlee was no longer with us. I lost it. And I think her parents blam me. I call them every day but they don't take my calls. I have only spoken to her mom twice and they were very brief conversations. During the funeral there was no mention of me and no pictures of us or me. He rmom only gave me a half hug and her dad turned his shoulder to me after shaking my hand. It's sad and it hurts as I want to be around them but what I truly want more than anything is to be able to talk to her again. I want to be with her. I have been considering taking my own life so she and I can be together again. But before that I was hopping to talk to her. But I have been unable to do so. Can anyone help me? Am I being stupid? Can she see and hear me? Why doesn't she come to me? How can I be with her, I mean really be with her? Please help please

thank you
    Seek the help of a professional psychic or medium, they may be able to help you. But its never worth taking your own life
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2008, 01:37 PM
    It is always one day at a time, if you ever need to talk, I will be here,

I buried two wives, one was shot and killed and another died ( we were seperated) from a liver disease. The loss is always in your heart, but they would also want you to continue in life. I do believe they can hear us, and I still often talk to them and tell them things going on in my life.

Just remember there is a lot of people who care for you, someone cared enough to have people check on you, so you are not near alone in this world.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Mar 10, 2008, 04:42 PM
    How are you getting along Dre? You have friends here, and many strong shoulders to help you carry your burdens.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2008, 07:13 PM
    First I want to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I'm so glad that you decided to seek therapy. I know I speak for all of us when I say that we would like to hear from you again and get an update as to how you are doing.

The people on this site are wonderful, if you ever need to talk, vent, yell just let us know and we'll be here. I know that any one of us would be willing to help you through this difficult time in your life.

Hold on to life, there is so much left for you to do on this earth. So much, and your girlfriend wouldn't want you to stop living that life. One day, a long time from now, you will be together again, but not today and hopefully not for a very, very long time.

In the meantime, I believe that she is watching you and can hear you. Just talk to her whenever you want, you don't need her ashes or anything, find her with your heart and she will answer you.

Take care of yourself dear friend and God bless.
    debw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2008, 04:10 PM
    What does it mean when a cold breeze goes through you when someone you love dies?
    purplewings Posts: 145, Reputation: 24

Mar 23, 2008, 05:32 PM
    I am so sorry to read all this. It's hard enough to be without the one you love this much without taking on feelings of guilt and failure.
    I'm posting a prayer taken from a 12-step group that has gotten me though many rough times and I'd like to post it here for you - maybe it will help you.

Acceptance Prayer

Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing or situation ~ some fact of my life ~ unacceptable to me and I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing or situation as being exactly the way it is supposed to be at this moment. Nothing, absolutely nothing happens in God's world by mistake.

Until I could accept my disease, I could not stay sober, unless I accept life completely on life's terms. I cannot be happy. I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the world as what needs to be changed in me and my attitudes.

Get busy and get your life going the way you planned - it will keep you from dwelling on this awful situation and give you purpose and hope. Try to keep your thoughts away from this as much as possible. It is not helping you and may drag you into a depression you cannot get out of.

The prayer says this: NOTHING HAPPENS IN GOD'S WORLD BY MISTAKE. We don't know all the reasons but you can be sure that we who remain are here to learn something important and to grow in spirit.

I believe it helps to just be alone and speak to her as if she were right in the room with you. In fact, it's my belief that she is. The other realm is not a million miles away but according to Sylvia Browne is 3 feet from the ground and all spirits reside there. They can see and hear us just fine. I feel very comforted when I speak to my deceased family members this way.

I'll keep you in my healing energies and thoughts. Please make your life count for something wonderful. It's the only life we have on earth and it is not forever. When it's time for us to leave - few of us really want to go, so make your happiness now. HuGS
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 1, 2008, 11:17 AM
    It does sound very hard, and basically, life is never easy.
    You are a strong man due to being able to stand up and ask for help, not many men, or woman, have the strength to do this. You need to see a councillor, have someone to talk to that can help you.
    Do not take your life, I'm sure that is not what she wants you to do. Yes, her parents are blaming you, but it is NOT your fault. This is normal, parents always find someone to blame.
    She hears you, you can talk out loud, she hears you. I'm sure there are many times she is right next to you. The dead walk among us, you need to believe! She wants you to be happy, she wants you to do things to full fill your life, not die.
    Life will never be easy, you need to remember her and just learn from her. Always remember, she will always hear you.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jun 16, 2008, 07:49 PM
    It is good that you do not blame yourself even though her parents do.It's a shame that some people are unreasonable but everyone grieves in their own way.

Maybe you should try to write them a letter with your thoughts and explain to them what happened that night.

As for the spiritual stuff.. I was always skeptical about traditional religion.It never clicked with me.So when one of my friends committed suicide and I needed spiritual guidance,
    I turned to a book that just so happened to base its beliefs on "Gnostic Christianity" and it did click with me.

I began seeing life in a while another perspective and I was grateful for that.I comprehend life and I comprehend death.Don't get me wrong, I still have my doubtful moments, but that's natural.

As for your girl... Suicide is a tricky subject.It is not a "planned" death.We are down here to learn our lessons and we do not choose to take a short cut out.But it does happen and although it is a disappointment for a soul it is not the end of the world (figuratively speaking) there is no fire pit that you burn in or you are not trapped in a well to suffer for all eternity.Some simply come back to earth into a new life or they stay in "Heaven".. and sadly, sometimes there are those who are "lost".

She may come visit in spirit or she may not.It takes much energy for spirits to come through to the earthly plain.That is why some times people don't see their loved ones.She might be preoccupied with her life on the other side.. who's to say.

You could try EVP to contact but don't get obsessive or down if it doesn't work.

I would suggest a medium ONLY if you are careful.I do not discourage it as nobody should because these sensitive people are here for a reason, but there are a lot of cold readers who like to take advantage of people.. some include "mentalist".It's very easy to minipulate a grieving person.

Just know that eventually we will all join together in grace and the meaning of life will be clear.Until then, be positive and productive.
    And remember, just because she might not visit you, doesn't mean she doesn't care.
    Natt Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jun 24, 2008, 05:12 AM
    I'm so sorry.. I went through the same well not really the same as my brother died and left us. I talk to him all the time you just talk.. anything or write a little converstation as in how was your day and ask her how is everything... im only 14 but I do that when I want to talk to my brother.. my brother was only 16 when he leftt.. he took his life I hope that works and yes they can hear and see you c=
    bradysmama17 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Death is a really hard thing to cope with. Don't blame yourself. You never know she could have had her own deeamons and was really tired of it all. I know since my father died in may I haven't thought about suicide because I know that when I die I am going to heaven to be with him in heaven. I know you are hurting right now but just remember all the good times you spent togeather, all the intimate details only the 2 of you knew about, all the good memories. Believe me they get you through. And you can talk to her. She can hear you. And may respond in the weird ist ways.
    kirstein Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 12:19 PM
    OK here's some advise put 2 chairs facing each other put a picture of her ONLY HER! In one of the chairs, then sit in the other chair take a min. to clear your mind and look at the picture and say I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU! Talk to the picture as if it was her. You might be surprised AT LEAST enless your me because I'm psychic. You will feel better but sometimes you might start experience some stuff that she liked to do and if it seems like its not her spirit roaming around you CALL ME!! It could be something wrose but that's dought full.

My # 7708669347
    heyyouthere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 09:36 PM
    Hi there.
    My heart goes out for you, same thing happened to me last week. Never take your own life. Do what I did, use the Ouiji board but be careful. I contacted my girllfriend she was fine and made me feel a whole lot better knowing she is finally at piece and enjoying herself. I asked a lot of personal question that only me and her would know and they were all correct. She even gave me the time of her death that nobody knew before the postmortem, that was correct.

Read into it before you do it, NEVER TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE MATE WHAT EVA YOU DO, Too much PAIN AS YOU KNOW ON THE FAMILY.

Some people don't agree with the Ouiji boards but I do and it worked for me, if it's going to save you from killing yourself do it mate what you got to lose trust me!

Good luck I know what you are going through.
    catec Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2009, 08:37 PM

I believe in the concept that energy cannot be created nor destroyed and believe that this is also true for humans. Whether she can see or hear you I cannot tell you but know that her energy is there and if her best times were with you, that is where the energy will gravitate to. In my own experience, my girlfriend's grandmother comes around during her birthday and the day she died. I have felt her there with us and have actually felt someone brush past me when no one else was around.

Take care of yourself and know it is not your fault. Even if she felt sadness because of your decision, taking one's life is indicative of mental health issues. This is something that already was within her and it most likely would have happened anyway. It is unfortunate that it happened during a period in your life when you were trying to sort things out but I admire you for having the willpower to do so. Please do not give up as I can see you are a strong person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend of 9 months seems to not want to see or talk to me anymore [ 5 Answers ]

OK so we have been going out nine months now and I love her so much and I think she loves me still but lately things have been really strange. 70% of the time when I call she doesn't answer and later makes a convenient excuse about it. She hardly ever calls me anymore she doesn't text me anymore...

Girlfriend asked for a 2 week break [ 6 Answers ]

Delete...

My girlfriend won't talk to me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

So I just got dumped by a girl that I've worked with for a little over a year now. I had seen her around all of the time, and often fantasized about being with her because she was everything that I had physically wanted in another. I decided to start talking to her and got her number. We talked...

View more questions Search