Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ritsyroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 11:34 AM
    How to make homemade laxatives
    How can I make my own laxative?
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 15, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Try eating a lot of fiberous foods. Green leafy vegeables, whole grain breads, prunes...
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 15, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Just curious... I noticed you have this question under the topic of weight loss. I hope you aren't going to try to loss weight by using laxatives. That's not the proper way of doing it. Excersice and a good healthy diet is the best way. I've herd of people taking laxatives to lose weight and I think that is the cowards way out... you are just going to put it all back on when you stop taking them. Not to mention it is unhealthy because it will dehidrate your body... need I say more?!
    MM718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2012, 08:39 PM
    In response to your post MJL, I disagree with part of what you stated. Yes, it is an unhealthy way to lose weight, but some people over do the weight loss and take things over board. But there are a lot of people who take or make their own laxatives just to add a little boost to make it more effective. It has nothing to do with being a coward it's just to make the process faster. Like for some people who need to lose a certain amount of weight in a certain amount of time, they may exercise and do a healthy diet but with the extra kick of a laxative but with plenty of water so they may stay hydrated, they can still drop the weight without jeopardizing their health. So excuse me, but don't knock it until you try it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a homemade septic tank? [ 8 Answers ]

I have an RV that I would like to make a homemade septic tank for use when we have visitors staying in it. We live in a rural area so this should not be an issue for permitting. Someone mention the use of a 55 gallon drum. How do I do this?

Homemade septic system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small shop behind my house that is on a location that is not accessible to connect to my house septic tank/system. I have a toilet and sink in the shop, I was considering using a 500 gal fiberglas tank as the septic tank and running feeder/distribution lines as with a normal concrete...

Homemade cat food recipe [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I just ran out of cat food and I really don't feel like driving uptown, so does anyone have a easy cat food recipe?

Homemade septic system [ 1 Answers ]

Homemade septic system I have a small shop behind my house that is on a location that is not accessible to connect to my house septic tank/system. I have a toilet and sink in the shop, I was considering using a 500 gal fiberglas tank as the septic tank and running feeder/distribution lines as with...

View more questions Search