Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkuenzli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate
    Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate

I have the above mentioned remote control ceiling fan in my living room and I can not turn down the fan speed or dim the light with the remote control. I have changed the battery and the indicator on the remote indicates that the fan speed and the light are being controlled but nothing is happening. I can not find any buttons or switches on the fan and light that I can adjust or use to operate the fan or light. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Marry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank You
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2007, 01:19 PM
    First thought is a bad receiver. You can always check the frequencies first, though, just to make sure they still match or that changing doesn't solve the problem.

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze fan [ 6 Answers ]

I have a habor breeze flush mount fan that is 10 years old (I use it ALL the time) and it is making a lot of noice recently. Can there be something done to stop the noice? Can it be oiled in some way?

Harbor Breeze Fan [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Harbor Breeze fan in our bedroom, its almost directly over our bed. The fan itself works fine (remote etc) but at low and mediom speed it has an anoying "click" which drives us nuts. I took the blades off checked for any screws touching the armiture, ran it with out the blades and I can...

Harbor breeze model #neo52ch5clk in instalation with light [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out how to instal and or how to make the light work

Harbor breeze fans [ 1 Answers ]

Had the fan installed correctly, used it for a year so far, one day stopped spinning and lighting. Had a meter on the electrical outlets all work fine. Is there a fuse in the fan itself, or do I have to get back in there and check wiring?

Harbor Breeze Model Number 233576 [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my fan about 6 months ago and was wonder what freqency the remotes work on and if they are compatible with normal X10 remotes. Any help would be greatly appreciated

View more questions Search