Dec 15, 2007, 10:32 AM
    What is meant by “elements of a crime”
    bmarigoni Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pebbles513
    Elements of a crime:

Specific factors that define a crime, which the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt in order to obtain conviction. Elements that must be proven are (1) that a crime actually occurred (actus reus), (2) that the accused intended the crime to happen (mens rea), (3) a timely relationship between the first two factors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural Crime and Legal Crime [ 5 Answers ]

I need some help here I am doing a paper on Natural Crime and Legal Crime I need 1500 word and I am stuck at 895. Can anyone give me their thoughts on the subject?

Natural crime and legal crime [ 1 Answers ]

I also would like to know the major crimes used by the FBI in its crime index and which ones are wrong only because it is prohibited by law.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

I need to compare and contrast the concepts of natural crime and legal crime. Can anyone help me out?

Natural Crime and Legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What is the contrast between these two? What may be considered wrong in its self or wrong because its prohibited by law

Do you think he meant it? [ 16 Answers ]

On New Years Eve - I was Djing until 12am. My boyfriend came down with his friends until 11pm and then went on somewhere else afterwards. He told me he would be back before 12 regardless of his friends as he wanted to see the New year in with me - and that he did bless him. We went to meet his...

View more questions Search