Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donnaherron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Email notification when new data on site
    I am looking for software or other means of getting email notifications of new information on a web page Specifically, when there is a new assignment that matches my profile on a work available site.

I am enrolled with several companies that post work available that matches my profile on their web site. If I am logged in to that site under my user name, it shows the work to me and others. First one that accepts gets the work. If no one accepts then it sends an email to me telling me there is work available on the web site.

I am looking for a means of receiving email notification immediately upon the posting on the website. Something similar to the way my email refreshes and send me a notification of new email.
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Jan 14, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Are you familiar with RSS, you will need a free reader to receive the feeds, very nice and better than email, do a little research, not all websites send out RSS Feeds but may have other feeds.

ASK ME HELP DESK does not have an RSS Feed that I can see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the data etered in my website form application fields send to my email [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, thank you for your very interesting website , I want to ask about php " I have designed a simple application form but I want when my visitor enter my web page and enter their data in the form fields the data send to my email address. I can't do that please show me how with...

Instant email notification [ 2 Answers ]

How can I program my computer to bring up my emails when I boot up?

Email ring sound Notification how? [ 2 Answers ]

I am using Outlook Express 6 on XP Home. How do I set up the porgram that I hear a new email arriving. Either a ring or what ever. I have volume turned on but I can't hear anything. Is there a step I am missing?

View more questions Search