Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillymansam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Animated movie late 90's to early 2000's
    Hey cannot remember the title of a movie I used to watch when I was small on sky movies, I can remember it was set underwater or in the sky (not on land) it was about a matey who has to go activate a ancient underwater machine/contraption but he has to find it first. During the movie he learns to fly/pilot sci-fi like underwater ships ( and there's one part where there's mad music in the background with him flying this ship with alloud of luminous ghost like stingrays following/chasing him , I can also remember the main character always wore a white tank top and had light hair (blonde) I think . The movie is similar too disney's atlantis but isn't! Lol
    It was mainly 2d animation with the odd computer 3d animation sequence for da ships and stuff
    backdoor Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Umm, I think I know what your talking about. Was it called BLUE? Actually I can't remember it myself, but I think that played it on adult swim awhile back, maybe that can help.
    Neoteny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 03:33 AM
    It took place in space, and was called Titan A.E.

Lovely movie.
    Neoteny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoor
    umm, i think i know what your talking about. was it called BLUE? actually i can't remember it myself, but i think that played it on adult swim awhile back, maybe that can help.
    You are probably thinking of Blue Gender or Blue Submarine #6, but I doubt its either of those.
    sillymansam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 07:04 AM

Thank you is was titan ae .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

British TV series Title, late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find name of series. Cast of characters, all neighbours in the same street, in no particular order: a dysfunctional family with a low-life father, retarded son and a dog named "balls", 2 gays, a family from India or Pakistan, a young couple trying desperately to have a baby, another...

I Need A Movie Title, I think it was made in the late 90's or 2000's . [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I don't remember much about it, I think it was a movie that my dad was watching but he said he had no idea what I was talking about, so here it goes... First of all I think it was made in the 90's or later, and it's about a guy, it's set in the future, and he starts to see this guy and...

Late 80's early 90's Fantasy Animated Film [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of this film. The only image that comes to mind is, this kid goes downstairs notices the door to his kitchen is glowing. When he goes to open the door a flood of black goo consumes him and basically whisks him away to a medieval-esque world. I need to know this to keep my...

Animated kids movie, late 70s or early 80s, underwater [ 2 Answers ]

Yet another vaguely remembered movie! I remember watching this movie when I was very young, and I'm fairly certain of the dates in the title. I don't really remember much about plot, characters, etc. except that what little I do remember all took place underwater. I think the main character...

View more questions Search