Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plumbman01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 01:06 AM
    Blower motor
    Blower motor doesn't come on, turn up tstat and furnace lights?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Is the motor getting power? Have you verified wth a Volt meter? How old is the unit? Is the unit controlled by a controller card and is that putting the voltage on the motor leads?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman airhandler which is about eleven years old. I had a new Nordyne heatpump installed about a year and a half ago. It worked fine until a month ago, now the blower will only go off when the breaker is turned off. The thermostat has no effect on it, however the a/c cycles fine. Could...

Blower motor going off [ 6 Answers ]

I just replaced the blower motor because the a/c guy said it was bad and was going to charge me $420 to fix it so id id it myself. I got another motor, the old one was 4 spd 960 rpms, and the new one is 3 spd with 1075 rpms, the people said it was okay to do it like that and got a new capacitor as...

Blower motor [ 2 Answers ]

My blower motor won't stop running . Heat or A/C compresor won't turn on. Tapped on relay still don't shut off. It is a Carrier model#58GS100-2 please help hott in here. Thanks

Blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

THere is no air blowing when the heat is on. The furnace does come on but no air blows. If I turn the heat off and manually turn the fan on the air blows. If I leave the fan switch in the on position and turn the heat on the air stops.

View more questions Search