Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headranger2005 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Easy way to Burn a
    I am running Win XP Home with IE7.

My Dell Desktop, a few years old, has a Drive for CD's and a Drive for DVD's
    (Drive D and E).

I want to copy a music CD I have to a blank CD disk. What is the easist way to do this? I thought WIN XP had a really easy way built in to do this type of copying.

Appreciate any thoughts out there.

HeadRanger George in San Francisco
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Dec 16, 2007, 01:03 PM
    The only way you can do it natively is by using Windows Media Player, rip the cd(s) onto your PC and then burn them onto disc.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 16, 2007, 01:27 PM
    If you have burning software like Nero or Roxio you can do a direct CD copy. But with just Windows, you have to do it in a two step process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Burn to CD [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to copy TV theme tunes from a website to a blank cd. The message says that there are errors on the files or they are missing burn rights. Is there any way around this? Many thanks Tony

Cd Burn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I can not burn cd for some reason. I receive an error that states I may have incompiatable media or my burner may be too high. What should I do Thank you, Phyllis

Can I burn it... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my Q is can I download a Playstation Games and burn it to disk and play it with my playstation... :confused:

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search