Check your lid switch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Admiral - washer will not spin, pump out or agitate. [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Admiral 2 speed washing machine that I purchased 10 years ago from Montgomery Wards, which is out of business now. The washer will not spin, pump out or agitate. When I turn the know to spin I hear a low buzzing as it try’s to spin, then a click like an overload breaker popped. After...

Admiral aav7000 washer drain pump will not spin in both directions [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the belt. Thanks for the solution. The real problem seems to be the drain pump. It was running noisy. Then it froze up. I think. When facing the wheel, it turns freely when I spin it clockwise. It will only spin counterclockwise about 1 turn and then it clicks to a stop. If I...

Admiral Washing Machine Disassembly [ 1 Answers ]

On my Admiral Model AW20N2V (same as Maytag) I need to open up the transmission/brake assembly under the bottom but a sticker warns of a "200 lb spring load". How should I proceed to get the assembly open and what would be involved in reassembling the spring load? Thank you.

Admiral Nomura Kichisaburo [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me what ever became of Admiral Nomura Kichisaburo after the bombing of Pearl Harbour? When did he die?

View more questions Search