Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hkarnes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Furnace blower
    I have an intertherm central air/heat unit. The ac works fine. All of a sudden today the heater will come on but the fan won't blow. If I turn it on run the fan does, but on auto it doesn't. It still works fine when the ac unit is on.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 11:05 PM
    The fan control is defective. Post the exact model number of your furnace.
    hkarnes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Turned out to be a sequencer was going bad on the heater unit. Replaced it and now it is running fine. Thanks for your advice.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 26, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Cool the heat sequencer is actually the fan control on most models of intertherm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower [ 9 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm forced air electric furnace made in 99. Saturday, I noticed that it smelled really hot and the outside cover was very hot. We thought our blower motor had gone bad and called a repairman out who then on Monday replaced the motor which he said was bad, cost $400. Tuesday the...

Furnace goes out when blower comes on [ 1 Answers ]

Furnace goes out when blower comes on

Furnace blower doesn't come on [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Bryant furnace. The small draft inducer motor runs, but the blower doesn't come on. Any advice on this problem would be appreciated. Thank you.

Furnace blower goes on and off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I Have A Ultra80 Upflow Forced Hot Air Furnace... my?? To You Is... burner Comes On... then Blower Starts-runs For About A Minute Then Shuts Off.. burners Still Running Then Blower Comes On Again And Shuts Off... the Furnace Its Self If Hot As Heck... so What Im Saying Is The Blower Cycles On...

Furnace Blower [ 3 Answers ]

Two months ago I noticed furnace blower would switch off after being on a couple of minutes. Once I heard some humming, thought it was the motor. Had a techinician diagnose it, he said it was the blower motor, a $400 repair. I pulled it out myself, took it to a electric motor shop. They put...

View more questions Search