Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muhammad1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 06:00 PM
    Did I do the right thing because I think I didn't.
    Well there was this I girl I loved a lot we loved each other a lot well not anymore but we met on myspace she lives in pa and I live in ny. We never saw each other before but we talked on the phone since August I decied 2 want 2 have a future with her then I decided to be her friend know she won't 4give me and I did it 2 times know she won't 4give because I broke her heart 2many times and I mad her cry 2many times because I was confusing her but I told her I'm soory and she don't want nothing 2 do with me at all when I call she want even pick up.I acctedently hung up on her because my phone bateery died. But do you think I did the right thing I should just find some 1 down here right. I'm 19. But I really wanted her though and I still do because she don't nothing 2 do with me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 06:10 PM
    As easy as it is to get an internet romance, its just as easy to get dumped on the net. Move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

But I didn't cheat. [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend found me on a bed with his friend beside me I explained his friend pushed me,which he did, and how I told him I wasn't interested, however my boyfriend after almost a week of me trying to get him back keeps telling me he won't take me back... I need him and love him please help I don't...

Stuffed up didn't get busy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've previously posted my 3 1/2 year relationship on here and now I realise well, in life you must be busy doing your own things you can't just sit around and see the girlfriend no matter how long yourve been together, I didn't have my own life well I did for a majority of the time and we had...

For all those who didn't vote [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry for the late comment, Ive been rather busy last week. I however wasn't to busy to get out and vote. Although I don't make practice of broadcasting who I voted for, I will say I was pleased with the outcome. I wanted to come here and lecture to the non voters. My wife didn't vote, and...

Didn't know where else to post this, but need help concerning dreams [ 18 Answers ]

I broke up with my ex two days before valentines day this year, well he broke up with me. We were only together for 3 months but I've never felt so strongly for anyone else. Since we broke up I've just been feeling the same pain of it and he's all I think about. Anyway I think it's the fact I...

View more questions Search