Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianacavebat Posts: 6, Reputation: 5

Dec 14, 2007, 04:13 PM
    80's fantasy movie about "tree of youth"
    When I was little, I remember watching a movie that was made in the 80's about a boy/girl who goes through his/her mirror to this magical land with puppet creatures. They go to this castle or something where there is a very mean queen who has a tree that produces fruit that makes her stay young forever. The boy/girl steals some of the fruit to take back home for his/her grandmother to keep her young. When the boy/girl steps back into his/her mirror, they drop the fruit and it disappears. Any ideas of what this movie is? I have been looking for 20 years. Thanks!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Dear God, spare us from the horrors of The Hugga Bunch Movie.
    Scott1970 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Amazon.com: Hugga Bunch: Video: Gennie James,Natalie Masters,Terry Castillo,Tony Urbano,Aarika Wells,Carl Steven,Susan Mullen,Mark Withers,Kelly Britt (II),Richard Haydn,Gus Jekel

At Amazon.com click link.

Only 4 out there.

29.50 each.

Scott

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

Fantasy Movie, elflike characters, character name "Kira" [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember seeing a movie that had elflike characters, and maybe a character that resembled a "Blob" (kinda like a snowman shape, but with maybe elephant skin). I remember a forest like setting, dark, very green, foggy. One of the characters names was "KIRA". It had to be late 70's or early...

In "The Syringa Tree" : meaning of white spots on fingers [ 1 Answers ]

What is folkyore meaning of the cresents or white spots on fingers

Children's fantasy movie, white pony "maramis" [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, children's fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search