Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SWtthng Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Why do mean love head so much?
    I would really like to know why men love getting head so much. Some men would rather get head than have sex so I'm just wondering what is it about getting head.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Servitude,submission to do something with some 'degradation' to it.

Just a thought.

KBC
    daughterstaxes Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Because it feels so good!
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 14, 2007, 03:46 PM
    Not every guy loves head... most guys I know perfer sex rather then head

Dec 14, 2007, 03:52 PM
    I agree - sexual intercourse is better - but oral sex is also very stimiulating and pleasurable - both giving and receiving.

Dec 14, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Just wondering on the post above... how is oral sex both giving and receiving? How can the girl be getting any stimulation?

Just curious

Dec 14, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Isn't it obvious - it's giving when the man performs oral sex on his partner. Many men enjoy receiving oral sex from their partner and reciprocating by returning the favor

Dec 14, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Oh... I c
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2007, 11:46 PM
    Mixed feelings here...

I've been in a relationship where I never received oral, and desperately wanted it...

Then later in a relationship where I received, for a time, almost only oral, and wound up desperately wanting intercourse...

For me, oral is a completley selfless act... whether its male or woman performing on the other partner... although either can be a nice prep to intercourse.

The sensations are different... as a man, I can say that oral can, if done well, apply more pressure and also be just as lush as intercourse... that said, there is also a loss of contact with the woman's body as experienced in sex.

So... why are men obsessed? It feels awesome. Period. And when we don't get it, it's the thing we know we want for xmas but can't seem to get.

Is it the best sex? Can't answer that. It is unique and it has a proper place in the sexual relationship. I think most healthy sexual relationships don't rely on it and don't deny it.

By the way, do you receive great oral? Only reason I ask is that the women I've been with that were able to get off well orally didn't seem to question the "value" of returning the favor. So is part of the problem that you maybe aren't being satisfied orally?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2007, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler171
    number 1 oral sex can't get a guy hiv.
    PLEASE do NOT say can't get hiv by oral!!

The rate of infection is generally lower, but "cant" is NOT true!!

Bad, bad answer.

Primary HIV Infection Associated with Oral Transmission | Factsheets | CDC HIV/AIDS
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Hello SW:

Well, a chick has about 5 things going for her when she's giving head: she has her lips, 2 hands, all her fingers, a tongue and her teeth. Chicks who are good, use 'em ALL.

She can't do near as much with her vagina (although some can).

excon
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 20, 2007, 06:05 AM
    And here I always thought it was because they could just lay back and not have to do any work!
    jmrags Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 01:24 PM
    I don't like oral unless I'm absolutely sure this she is totally into turning me on and enjoys the sensation of having me in her mouth. Actually, I love to go down on her. I love when she is writhing in extassy (sp?), squezzing my ears with her legs, and pulling my hair. It gives me a rush of sexual power over her that I can totally send her to outer space without using the obvious man-object. Yes I enjoy the whole thing and anal (perhaps topics for other blog-streams) but lots of times I love to dive!
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Why do girls like receiving oral? Are you for real? Because-IT FEELS REALLY NICE. I would have thought it was obvious.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2007, 01:27 PM
    It just feels incredible...

Wife would say the same thing. She loves getting it as much as I do. And Like me she really loves to do it as well.

Dec 21, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Smoothy, you said to me : "Not if you ever actually went out with a women that new what she was doing."
    I am a women, so obviously I never dated one. I am married to a man.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 12:12 PM
    To just lay there, and feel good, oh yeah!!
    prettymulatto Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 22, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Some men are turned on by women who will submit to them.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Why do men like head so much...

... hahaa

... why do men like beer so much? Why do men like naked women? Why do men like the new murcielago?

... because it

1. feels good
    2. tastes great
    3. looks sexy
    4. you just want to ride it.

... not in that particular order... for any of them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 22, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by prettymulatto
    Some men are turned on by women who will submit to them.
    By KBC, Servitude,submission to do something with some 'degradation' to it.
    Confused?? What is submisive or degrading about oral sex, for men or women? Is there something I need to know, or is it you don't like to give head? Pleasuring my partner is one hell of a turn on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This Guy is Stuck in my head!--is it love? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi people, I really do think I'm in love here.. I mean this guy is perfect! Sweet, charming, cute, just adorably awesome! I truly think he's the one.. he gives me butterflies-he sits by me everyday-he IM's me everyday-when he sings he makes me all happy and tingly-hes just so nice to me-yet like...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

Head over heels in love! [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 dys before she left australia to go to Ohio as a camp instructor. We had been together for 18 months, and this trip is her dream, however part of the dream didn't include having a boyfriend -ie being able to hook up with whoever, whenever, so she split up. I know...

What if you getting this pic in you head about breaking up with the one you love [ 3 Answers ]

Hi like all the time I get this felling that I should brake up with this girl and it also hard because your parents are tell you to do it. What should I do>

View more questions Search