Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prentowilliams Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Background checks
    Can anyone help me with this one? Does the UK immigration do background checks on visitors to the country at their time of airport arrival?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 15, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Not unless they have prior knowledge that an undesirable is entering the country.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by prentowilliams
    Can anyone help me with this one? Does the UK immigration do background checks on visitors to the country at their time of airport arrival?

Depends on what you consider a background check - do they run your name and SS number (if you have one)? Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About background checks [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a new job, and want to find out how to get a background check on myself, some of my passed employment dates may be incorrect. Just want to see what a possible employer will see about me.?

Fbi background checks [ 1 Answers ]

Will an arrest warrant on small local scale show up in a fbi fingerprint background check? No conviction. I received a citation and was given a court date.

Background checks [ 3 Answers ]

Do misdeamenors show up on criminal background checks in Tennessee and if so can that stop you from getting a nurses license?

Background Checks [ 2 Answers ]

My husband recently applied for a supervisor position at a large corporation. He was asked to fill out paperwork for a background check, physical, urine, etc... They made him a "conditional offer". I am concerned because we have had some credit problems over the last year and a half -- we...

Background checks [ 1 Answers ]

My husband recently applied for a supervisor position at a large corporation. He was asked to fill out paperwork for a background check, physical, urine, etc... They made him a "conditional offer". I am concerned because we have had some credit problems over the last year and a half -- we...

View more questions Search