Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Bf
    Hi,
    I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year(It'll be a year on Dec.18th) n I was wondering what I could get him for a christmas present. Ne Ideas? Btw I'm 15 n so is he.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Back many many years ago, my now wife purchased me a collegiate sweatshirt, and a leather belt that had my favorite college team and my name on it. I cherished that belt and used it for years till I out grew it. A belt such as this is a gift that will last a long time and be used.
    LostInHisEyez Posts: 130, Reputation: 15

Dec 15, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Lol, everybody who's in a relationship has this problem, me too.

Been dating a guy for two years and whenever it comes to shopping I have no clue what to buy. This year I was thinking something engraved. A dog tag? Or maybe just a bunch of little things that he wants. It doesn't hurt to ask.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Dec 15, 2007, 01:37 PM
    IT depends what he likes really. Guys are easy to buy for generally, anthing to do with sports (tickets are hype), an I-pod (though at 15 I doubt that's do-able), something to do with video games... all good:)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Depends. How much are you willing to spend?

If less than 50, cologne, shirt, sweater, etc.
    50 - 100 - cologne, watch,
    If 100 - 200, new iPod?
    200+? - you can give me some of that money. Just kidding. New game system?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gift ideas [ 5 Answers ]

I need ideas on what to get my because for christmas he is 24 and car mad and fishing mad I need ideas if you have any?

Christmas gift [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely at a loss of what to get my boyfriend. We started dating in August, he's 19, he spends a lot of his time studying for classes, into heavy metal music, plays guitar and video games, loves motorcycles and like most guys like likes new "gadgets" or whatever. Any one have any idea what...

Christmas gift for teacher [ 4 Answers ]

I am room mom for my daughter's 3rd grade class. We have an awesome teacher and I really want to do a special project with my daughters class for X-Mas. I'm not sure what to do. I want to make sure every child participates and we do something that incorporates everyone. ANy suggestions?

Gift Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good gift for a goth girl? :confused: P.S Im meeting her tonight I need a surprise gift for her then I can talk to her 2 know more about her

View more questions Search