Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Christmas Present for BF
    Hi,
    I'm 15 n I have been with my boyfriend for a year now, but I'm having troubles figuring out what to get him for Christmas. Ne Ideas? Or if you have ne questions just ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 02:21 PM
    First way too much worry is done over gifts, what most people like is time to spend with each other more than "things"
    But what does he enjoy, video games, sports, how much do you intend to spend. If he enjoys sports and collectables, often a special thing, a signed baseball, or a signed card displayed.
    If he is into music, that opens up all sorts of things.

Dec 14, 2007, 02:30 PM
    He likes the music artists, 50 cent n Eminem, his favorite color is aqua blue, he's really into Video Games, etc
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 14, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Something that always is appritiated is something hand made by you.

Why don't you take pictures of the two of you and make a scarpbook, or a nice picture frame with a collage of photos of you guys for his bedroom.

Dec 14, 2007, 02:48 PM
    That's a good idea
    mjl Posts: 486, Reputation: 26

Dec 14, 2007, 02:52 PM
    spitz123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy666
    Hi,
    I'm 15 n i have been with my bf for a year now, but i'm having troubles figuring out what to get him for Christmas. Ne Ideas? Or if u have ne questions just ask
    I would say get him something that is one of his hobbies. For example if he likes baseball get him a baseball glove.
    baseballneil Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Im a 14 year old guy. Try anything sports.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Do I need to buy a present for the host of a christmas bbq party? [ 10 Answers ]

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic but I just want to know! Its not a business thing, just informal But still... Thanks :)

Christmas and PC [ 9 Answers ]

In Britain, we are hearing on the radio that 3/4 of all employers in the UK do not allow Christmas decorations to be put up for fear of offending other religions. As an atheist who enjoys Christmas for the giving and merriment, I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I would like to...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Christmas [ 92 Answers ]

I was wondering what peoploe think about organizations like the ACLU trying to get christian icons removed from public schools. They go as far as saying that even the colors red and green count as icons for christmas and should not be used. It seems to me they are a bunch of people who fight for...

View more questions Search