Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mausib Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Christmas movies
    I forgot the title for the following two movies:

1) One, where a sick little girl wanted a Christmas tree and his father couldn't make her deam come true. The forrest animals transplanted a christmas tree just in front of her window and decorated, for the little to see and enjoy.

2) A wolf created a substance called gluestick (or so) in order to protect the toys from being damaged. The problem is that the children can not play with them. Two rag dolls keep the wolf from carrying out his plans.

Thanks
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Sorry, no clue at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tell us what you got for christmas [ 25 Answers ]

Get any good gifts? Did you get what you asked for or was it a complete surprise?

Christmas and PC [ 9 Answers ]

In Britain, we are hearing on the radio that 3/4 of all employers in the UK do not allow Christmas decorations to be put up for fear of offending other religions. As an atheist who enjoys Christmas for the giving and merriment, I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I would like to...

Your Top Christmas Carols & Christmas Songs [ 38 Answers ]

Ok it's that time of year when the holidays are around :) and I was just thinking what are people's top Carols or Chritmas songs that they like? Christmas songs for me would be The Pogues, Fairytale of New York ;) and my Christmas Carol would have to be Joy To The World :) ! Please feel...

Christmas is almost here [ 4 Answers ]

As Christmas is almost here, what are you looking forward to the most? We are putting up our tree Sunday after church; it is a tradition, to do this on the second Sunday of the month. I can never wait to get it in the house. We always cook a large meal and invite friends and family to eat and...

View more questions Search