Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 11:59 AM
    "Dirty words!
    That's it, I'm pulling out of everything and going back to work!

I NEED TO GET SOME REST! Does anyone have an opening for a print datastream analyst and Critical Situation Manager. I'm looking for a home office situation and I'm willing to cut my salary to 100K instead of 150K just to go back to work.

In case you are wondering why I would want to come out of retirement now it's because of this morning!

At 7:30 AM I had to pick up Sean, then I had to scoot back home to pick up my son and take him to a Dr's. Appointment in Chesapeake then drop Jim at work, go to a doctors appointment (I have pneumonia) Then back to the house to pick up Bonnie and take her to work along with the Meatballs, Sausage, gravy and stuffed shells. Then get Sean down for a 1 hour nap, which he is not taking, thank you.

Next on the list, take Sean, Ryan and Chase out to Mickey D's for lunch and play while mom takes a nap, then pu Jim, drop at home followed by picking up Bonnie at work.

I NEED THE REST! At least at work, I could always squeeze in a few naps between coffee
    Breaks and learning at the co-eds under my benevolent domain. :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 12:03 PM
    I'd LOVE to be a stay-at-home dad. :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Did you finish folding the laundry and putting it away yet?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 12:08 PM
    I love multi tasking! Trade you lives
    Instead of critical situation manager work you can actually LIVE and breath critical situation manager by having my life... oh and you can have my cat Sapphire's room for your office.

Oh and the only dirty words besides my sons
    Two pigs feel in the mud and three came out!

Dec 14, 2007, 12:14 PM
    No dear, I haven't folded the laundry, as a matter of fact, I haven't even started on the three piles of the stuff on the floor. And no, I'm not planning on ironing tonight because I need the rest. How can you be so insensitive to my needs, I thought you loved me,

You, You just take and take, well no more.

No dear, I don't need anything broken tonight and I'd appreciate it you would call and cancel that autopsy you scheduled for me. I'm going to bed because I need the rest. You handle it for once. So there!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Oh, sweetie pie, I was just teasing you. Sit down right now in the recliner and put your feet up. Rest a bit and then I have a surprise for you.

*time passes by while Don relaxes and his breathing returns to normal*

Dec 14, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Actually, while mom took her nap, she's 7 months pregnant, I guess she needs a nap, don't know why.

I was forced under the threat of great bodily suffering to take the three to a nearby park and watch them yell, scream, run and play, just like normal kids. No, I could not keep up with them, but I did try to keep up with Sean, the 2+ yeaqr old.

Oh just for the tiebreaker on this day, Sean must have spent some time in a stable because he sure smelled like it. Do kids come with wash aqnd wear instructions?

Hey Wonder Girl, I'm extremely impressed that you even know of the great Sachel Paige.

Oh well I'd contine this diatribe but someone has to change Sean and I'm too much of a coward to wake mom from a much needed nap to clean and change a rug rat that I let add pounds of dirt to an already combustable diaper.

Yep, I'm a real he man! As Dirty Harry would say, A legend in my own mind>
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf
    Hey Wonder Girl, I'm extremly impressed that you even know of the great Sachel Paige.
    He and I used to date.

Dec 14, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Wondergirl,

How can that be? You are what, 22 or 23. You are much to young to remember an old dog like the Satchel>
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 14, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Oh, yeah. Yeah. That's right. I'm 22 or 23. In fact, I just turned 23 in November.

Dec 15, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Although mislabled My Christmas Wishes are continued in "What are the Probabilities."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Who sings the song "brown liquor in a dirty glass"? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song "BROWN LIQUOR IN A DIRTY GLASS" ?

View more questions Search