Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 11:49 AM
    Opening in a window
    At work I use an online program and when it opens it goes full screen, meaning I have to alt tab to other programs.

Is there a way to force this program to open in a window? Keep in mind I get to this program by clicking a link in IE. I have tried right clicking and selecting open in new tab, open in new window but it won't do either, just opens and takes over.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

My turbo c is not opening up [ 1 Answers ]

On opening tc.exe from c:\tc\bin\tc.exe I am getting an error message window as follows:- Window Title: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem "c:\tc\bin\tc.exe C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\S32EVNT1.DLL. An installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application."...

Opening email [ 5 Answers ]

All of a sudden, there is no text in my emails - I click them open and there is nothing there. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Opening to a New Window [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I don't know if there's a way to do this, but I am trying to write an E-mail with a "link" on it. That link obviously leads to another webpage, and what I would like to happen is to manipulate that webpage's appearance; taking out the address bar, menu bar, tool bar, scrollbar, and...

Opening a new page in the same window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a simple problem. The script given below works fine but the problem is that it doesn't open the pages "success.htm" and "failure.htm" depending upon the conditions. The problem is in the script lines given: Document.location.href = "success.htm" Document.location.href = "failure.htm"...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.