Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juggalette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Keeping Red Dye
    Okay, so after a long search, I've found the perfect firetruck red hair dye. It's for highlights, but I just buy two bottles at Sally's Beauty Supply, and it's a bleach/dye mix, so it's a one step process. Not to mention the great, bright red. Trouble is, it washes out the bright in two weeks, and leaves a dull red, which keeps fading to gold/blonde. Is there any shampoo, onditioner, spray, that will make the color last just a bit longer?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 14, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Red hair color fades faster than any other color. If the color looks washed out, you will need to re-color your hair. I recommend using a fade resistant permanent hair color such as Loreal. To prevent your hair color from fading, try using shampoos and conditioners, and hair color enhancers designed for red hair. This should help keep the color from fading too fast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping the attraction up [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend now for about 6 months ( we were seeing each other for 4 months prior to that). Anyway I got her to be attracted to me by keeping my interest low, acting like she didn't have me. And because of this, she was the first one to initiate most things (...

Keeping my erection [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 6 months now and about a month ago we decided we were ready in the relationship for sex. Well, when we engage in foreplay we both get very aroused, but when we get to the point of it turning into sex, I become nervous and while she stays ready, for lack of a...

Keeping the contract [ 1 Answers ]

If I keep my rental lease contract and do not give it back could it be said that it doe not exist? Since they don't have any copies can I give thirty days notice to move out without being someone who broke their lease?

Keeping in contact [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been in a relationship for a year and half an the last 4 months she moved in with me. Unfortunately due to her collapsing and being sent to hospital 2 months ago she has decided to get herself sorted as she was doing nothing with her life and had problems such as bulimia and dinking a lot...

Keeping Quiet [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not a depressed person. I have some issues with my personal life and all I have are friends and family to talk to. For every argument I have with my boyfriend, I make a point to tell a friend, or maybe even two. Sometimes I feel that I tell people too much and they could judge me or my...

View more questions Search