Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dacha86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Cartoon Title late 80's
    I am trying to find out what is the name of the cartoon I've watched when I was young...
    I tried everything on Google and nothing helps... I've seen you've helped many people,so I hope that I'll be lucky too :D
    Now about the cartoon: The story was in future,it was like some SF movie,it was not a cartoon series,it was a single cartoon.. the graphics were pretty much like mangas, similar to those from Daft Punk spot "One more time"
    The year I've watched it was between 90-92,so I think it was created in late 80's or early 90's... The translation on my language was: "Osvajaci kosmosa" in english "Conqueror of Universe(cosmos)" (thats my translation,because I don't know the real title,just the translation on my language)...
    I've found the movie "COSMOS CONQUEROR" from JOHNNY T. HOWARD year 1989 but it's not that cartoon...
    I could remember a GIRL which was dressed in GREEN,and she had a HOOD on her head most of the time,because she was something like a leader of girls who fought the bad guys who took her planet... she died in the end,I can't remember how... She was like 20-25 years old,and she and some boy her age where the main characters...
    That boy came on that planet with his friends and their spaceship I think, and there he met her for the first time... he thought she was bad,but he realized that she wasn't... they than fought together... The colours where bright,it was a day most the time,with white sky if it helps :D
    I could think of some more details if you need them:D I would be so happy to watch it again :D so THANKS in advance :D
    sanjihugs Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

May 28, 2008, 08:03 PM
    Maybe galaxy express 999 check it out

Sep 12, 2008, 01:50 AM
    I've tried it but unfortunately it isn't it :(
    Are there any more ideas ? :confused:
    InuAkiko Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2008, 10:41 AM

It could be Interstella 5555, it's done by the same guy and the whole movie has Daft Punk music. One of my old faves.

Nov 21, 2008, 10:04 AM

I checked it but it's not that one :( but thanks for your answer :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Late 70's early 80's kids cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been driving me crazy! I saw this movie when I was about 5 (23 now) and in it there were little orange insect-like-cartoons and they had humps and you needed a certain number of humps to get into this really cool exclusive hangout place so one character faked a hump and maybe got caught. ...

View more questions Search