Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dantons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2007, 02:28 AM
    How issues are managed specifically in management
    I think your management has aboundary but do you handle its issues specifically and do not mix with other issues
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Yes, you handle specific issues and don't mix them with other issues. Things like confidentiality and concentrating only on the task at hand are very important.

What issues are you referring to, please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

22 and never managed to come. [ 3 Answers ]

I am engaged to my one true love, we have been sexually active for 3 years now and I still haven't achieved an orgasm. I have tried all the regular methods: plain sex, oral, masturbation, etc. No matter what I cannot achieve an orgasm. I don't have sensitive nipples at all and foreplay gets boring,...

Breakouts Specifically on Forehead before Menses Start [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, Can anyone help me with some suggestions in conquering acne that shows us specifically on my forehead two weeks before my period? I am 40 years old and this started a year ago and won't go away. Any particular herbs, vitamins, tonics, etc. that might be useful? Is something wrong,...

Managed loan [ 2 Answers ]

I am Slovakian. I have a managed loan with HSBC. Can't really pay it.If I go back to my country can the bank track me down? Can they come and ask me for the money I owe? Can they take my parents house? Can they do that?

VPN? Managed firewall? [ 7 Answers ]

If a customer wants a VPN device, what exactly (in laymans terms please) is that? I have looked it up on the web but am not getting the whole jist of what it exactly is? :confused: Also they want us to manage their firewall. Can you explain this also. SOrry, just beginning to learn what this...

View more questions Search