Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramkumaar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 10:50 PM
    7 good great reasons to replace a kitchen faucet immediately
    Let me know at least 7 good reasons a person should replace his old kitchen faucets.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2007, 12:53 AM
    1. You really dislike the old one.
    2. The old faucet lacks features you would prefer
    a) A high spout which enables bucket-filling
    b) It has a sprayer attachment which cannot be gotten to go with the old one
    c) A high spout makes cooking and cleaning so much easier, it will save time
    3. Your portable dishwasher will not hook up to it (the old one)
    4. Gold is prettier than silver
    5. The one you would like to get is a joy to look at, and the $100. Investment will last 40 years
    6. The one you would like to get is way better than the one your friend got
    7. The old one leaks no matter how many times you change the gaskets
    8. Getting a new faucet will greatly increase the peace in, and value of your home?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Dec 14, 2007, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ramkumaar
    let me know atleast 7 good reasons why a person should replace his old kitchen faucets.
    I'll give you one overpowering reason. The old kitchen faucet doesn't work any more. Cheers, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen Faucet Sprayer On - Main Faucet not totally off [ 2 Answers ]

We moved into a new house - new construction. When we use the sprayer in the kitchen faucet, water comes out the sprayer as it is supposed to, but the water does not completely shut off in the main faucet. There is still a thin column of water coming out. We had the faucet replaced, and this...

Marriage at 18, for good reasons. Thoughts? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are planning to marry next year. We've been together so far for 2 years and 8 months. We've never broken up or "gone on a break". We've been together since I was 14 and he was 15, and we are now 17 and 18. In that time we have matured together and grown as a couple. I know we...

Pressure drop after replace new kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced the Moen single handle kitchen faucet model 87316 (from Home Depot) last week, since I change to the new faucet, the water pressure has dropped dramatically, I would say only about 1/2 pressure of my old faucet. I have been remove the head and clean them, and double check both hot...

View more questions Search