Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunitajakhar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 09:37 PM
    From where I can get the information about job in marine biology in australia.
    Hi
    I am sunita. I have completed M.sc in marine biology with 63% from india.Now I move to australia.I am fail to find a job related to my subject.what is the scope of marine biology in australia.Whereever I'm applying they are asking for Australian degree,because they give more imp to their degree.I tried for Ph.d but it is very costly. Tell me some courses related to my subject.if I completed the courses,then about how much period I can get a job?
    sunitajakhar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Hi
    I am sunita. I have completed M.sc in marine biology with 63% from india.Now I move to australia.I am fail to find a job related to my subject.what is the scope of marine biology in australia.Whereever I'm applying they are asking for Australian degree,because they give more imp to their degree.I tried for Ph.d but it is very costly. Tell me some courses related to my subject.if I completed the courses,then about how much period I can get a job?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marine AC problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a self contained 6000 BTU marine ac that trips the circuit breaker about 2 seconds after the compressor kicks on. So far I've changed the compressor, the breaker,the hard start capacitor and sent the circuit boards out to be checked. If I disconnect the hard start capacitor from the...

Studies in marine biology [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is presently studying in 12th grade in india. She is very much interested in marine biology. She has a tremendous liking for the waterworld, dolphins etc and wants to build up her career in the same field. Kindlyl let me know the scope for the same and if there is any career in...

Marine boy [ 2 Answers ]

me and my boyfriend have been dating awhile now but he left about a month ago because he wants to be a marine. i really do like him and i want to be with him but i can't because hes in south carolina. a lot of people told me it wont last, and long distance relationships dont normally last. and in...

Marine biology [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and I want do marine biology as a major in college and as a job. So I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get hands on experience for this summer without causing me to go broke?

View more questions Search