Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rose-may Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Double marrige
    The story begins about a year ago when I met my dream man. We dated for about 11 months and finally one night I get a phone call from his best mate telling me that he saw my boyfriend buying a ring for me.

Because my family lives around the world, I find it hard to communicate relationships to them using the telephone, email and so on.

On the same as the phone call from my boyfriend's best mate, my mum calls telling me that he was engaged with a man. Of course I was happy for her until I realised that "her new man" was actually my boyfriend's dad.

After I found out, I was in great shock and told the story to a good friend of mine. She suggested she will tell my boyfriend and when she did she realised he was in shock too.

I've asked her the same question but I replaced my name with my friend's name susan and her husband. She told me that she will not allow a double marrige if she was susan's mum and the mum should deserve her wedding.

I haven't told her yet that her man is actually my boyfriend's dad but how should I tell her and what should I do?
    cissy0801 Posts: 129, Reputation: 6

Dec 13, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Firstly rose-may, you should tell your mum about your story how you are going to be engaged and you have a very good boyfriend.

And then tell her the story again that you first told her and instead of adding susan's name in it add your name.

You then just have to wait on her reaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marrige [ 8 Answers ]

What age do you have to be to get married

Out of a marrige [ 1 Answers ]

what would happened to me if I did not want to be in a marriage any more, but my husband is not a citizen in the u.s. yet we have not went to the two year interview so if do not attend the interview what happends to me??

Marrige will be successful [ 7 Answers ]

By what age I will get married and how would be my post marriage life?

Double Combo vs Double Tee [ 24 Answers ]

Hi All, The drains of my two storey home drain to one point at my basement ceiling, and then vertically to the basement floor via a 3" DWV pipe to a 4" sanitary tee that horizontally provides 1) a clean-out and 2) drain to the septic out the foundation wall. The center-line of the 4" sanitary is...

View more questions Search