Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smo85 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Movie from the 80's I think
    Looking for a movie that is about an evil lady and she is at a party, she has sex with guys and it sucks the life out of them.I remember at the end of the movie she takes of as a red light into the sky
    Bekind_Rewindd Posts: 56, Reputation: 6

Dec 14, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Can you think of any more details at all?
    smo85 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 01:23 PM
    In the movie I think she is posing as a school student and she goes to a party and that's where she gets the guys, there is also a guy in it who is trying to stop her. There is not much more I remember I was only young when I watched it.
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Dec 16, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Sounds something like " Lifeforce" 1985. But the girl is found in outer psace and is original vampire. She is found on comet.
    Hope this one works for you
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2007, 04:51 PM
    LOL! rhbell, I remember Lifeforce! I hate to admit I sat in the theatre laughing while watching it.

smo85, although this wasn't from the 80's what you are describing sounds a lot like Species, click on the link Species (1995)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

80's movie name [ 1 Answers ]

O.K... it's been awhile. It's early 80's. This kid gets this new video game, but the game has some microchip in it. Some spies are after the microchip. They end up killing the video game clerk guy that the kid is friends with. The kid has a imaginary friend guy. It's driving me nuts. Two of the...

View more questions Search