Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2005, 04:56 PM
    Kissa Papaya
    I just bought 2 Kissa Papaya lotion and 2 bars of soap because they didn't have any more. Has anyone tried this brand and is it more effective than the Likas Papaya brand? I'm thinking the lotion might work stronger than the soap and it smells really nice. Anyone try this brand yet?
    ermies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 06:00 PM

I still looking the product kissa papaya lotion on the internet but I cannot find where site where going to. But always come out the soap product.I want it the lotion instead the bar soap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's with papaya? Does it really whiten the skin? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing my concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

Does papaya really whiten the skin? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm doing a concept paper about whitening products, especially those with papaya.. I would like to know how does papaya whiten our skin (or does it really whiten the skin?) And how do experts say that green papaya is better than orange papaya when it comes to whitening the skin? ...

Has anyone used the Mena Oatmeal Papaya soap available in Mercury? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 kinds of Mena Papaya soap available in Mercury Drug. I'm currently using the one in the white box with Vit. E and have been satisfied. They recently came out with 2 new variants, green and oatmeal. I'll try them out once my supply of the one with Vit. E runs out. Anybody out there...

Papaya Whitening Peeling Cream [ 0 Answers ]

Has anyone used this product before? It's supposed to peel off dead skin cells and make you more radiant/lighter? If anyone has used this product please give me some feedback.. this will help the rest of us learn more about the product!

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

View more questions Search