Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

Dec 13, 2007, 01:54 PM
    how much would a nuke bomb cost for the war?
    I was playing my new game Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and when I died, it said these exact words almost, "a nuke bomb for the war=$2.2 million, and I was just wondering if that was true.:confused: ps, I know this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't find the right place, I looked for about 10 minutes, lol. Please respond if you have some knowledge about how much a nuke bomb costs, thanks.:)
    laxmasta900 Posts: 103, Reputation: 10

May 29, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Sinc no one answered in about 3 months, I looked it up myself and this is what I found so far: $17,874.99 plus $4 million for the plutonium and $1.98 for the battery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False bomb threat; coral springs high [ 10 Answers ]

OK so my idiot friend made a fake bomb threat at coral springs high and the whole school had to evacuate and blah blah & now he's sitting in juvie with no bail right now but what I want to know his how long do you think he would be in for?

She dropped a big bomb [ 9 Answers ]

Ok.. so in November of 2006 I was driving my boyfriends car and I backed into my friends car. That night we talked about it and decided that I was going to pay for it when they figured out a price. About a week later I asked my friend about the damage and didn't get a response so I went about my...

Atomic bomb [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a paper for a class and need to know who it was that made the atomic bomb and then later stated that he regreted it?

Who profits from USA-India Nuke Treaty [ 1 Answers ]

In dollars and cents, what companies in the United States will profit from the sale of nuclear components to India?

Bug bomb fumes in my apartment [ 3 Answers ]

My land lord set off flea bombs in the apartment below us and all the fumes and gases from them started to come upstairs into my apartment and they are very toxic to humans and to my pets,:eek: They did not give me any notice that they were going to do so and I wanted to know if I have any grounds...

View more questions Search