Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juiceboxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Drinking Underage
    Okay I need some answers.

I have no idea what's going to happen to me today.
    Last month I was spotted at a friend’s party that was
    Raided. The cops witnessed me chugging a Mickey.
    I got a citation for underage drinking and they suspected me of being high.
    I'm not sure if they put that down or not.

What is going to happen to me! Today is court day!
    I'm at school panicing...

Would it be worse if I said I have other fines from the previous year
    That I hadn't paid off..
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 08:04 AM
    They more than likely have already looked up your priors and depending on what they are will most likely determine if you get a fine and have to take classes or worse.
    Stephieee Posts: 34, Reputation: 7

Dec 13, 2007, 08:09 AM
    If they didn't give you a specific ticket for being high they can't bring that up in court. Plus, how would they prove that now? All they can bring up is the drinking. Is this your fist offense? If it is, you will get probation and have to go to a couple classes. You will also have to pay court costs and a fine. As for the fines, what kind of fines? Unless they are court fines, no one will bring that up. What state is this in? I got one when I was like 18, but this was in MD. It varies from state to state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arrested for Underage drinking! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I was arrested for underage drinking... I was trying to run away from home... this is the first time I have evr gotten in any trouble with the law... they did not read my my rights or do a breathalizer test to see how drunk I was... they went off what someone else said... what I need to know...

Underage drinking [ 1 Answers ]

What are the penalties for underage drinking, I was not driving, but was in a car. I never received a breathalizer or read my rights. Thanks? Ga.

Underage drinking [ 9 Answers ]

Our 19 year old daughter may be drinking and driving. Not sure where to start, do we report her to authorities, have her tested?

Underage drinking [ 6 Answers ]

I recently received a ticket for "being less than 21 and possessing malt beverage" and "fraudulent identification". I know that having a REAL drivers license and altering it is considered a felony for falsifying a government document, but I read that having a flat out fake ID is only a misdeamenor....

Underage drinking [ 3 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend and I were talking last night and we got into a fight about underage drinking. I just want to know can't you get arrested underage drinking? I told him that you can get arrested for underage drinking but he didn't believe me...

View more questions Search