Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolyn wilson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Online auto loan
    Are online loans safe for financing a car? If so, do you know names of those that you have used before and found them to be good. It looks like they have lower interes rates than local banks.

Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 13, 2007, 08:27 AM
    I would never sign up for a loan without talking face to face with the person loaning the money, no matter what the interest rate is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Auto loan [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend had co-signed on the loan with his cousin, about six months ago. Right after he got the car he was in an accident and the other car had no insurance, and his cousin did not have real good insurance. He had his car at an autoshop and told them not to work on it until he was sure the...

Auto reposession/Default on Auto Loan [ 3 Answers ]

To whom could lend some immediate advice, I purchased a 2005 brand new vehicle in 2005. This automobile has been repossessed as of 5/07. In addition, I filed bankruptcy (Chapter 13) in 2006 to avoid this very problem, however that has been dismissed for lack of payments. My current...

Auto Loan [ 2 Answers ]

I just bougth a minivan Grand Caravan 2 months ago it turn out to be a lemon. It's there a way to return it or get rid of the loan?

Getting approved for an auto loan? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking into getting my first car, and my parents are taking out a loan from the bank so that I don't have to make car payments (my insurance is high enough as is, being a new driver). I was wondering how long it typically takes to be approved or denied? They have pretty good credit and own a...

View more questions Search