Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulgurta Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 04:52 AM
    "Windy" song
    Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the song "Windy" by Len Gardiner OR 'Saltbush"?

Thanks.:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Here is a list of some places that have hard to find records. If you let them know what you want some like The Record Attic in Millvale will look for it for you.
    Record/CD Stores for the DJ

Yahoo! Canada Directory > Music > CDs, Records, and Tapes

If you still can't find it let me know. There is the CD warehouse and a few other places that have hard to find records.
    mulgurta Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2007, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Here is a list of some places that have hard to find records. If you let them know what you want some like The Record Attic in Millvale will look for it for you.
    Record/CD Stores for the DJ

Yahoo! Canada Directory > Music > CDs, Records, and Tapes

If you still can't find it let me know. There is the CD warehouse and a few other places that have hard to find records.
    Thank you... will do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song from Life Ep05 "Fallen Woman" + Felicity S04E08 [ 3 Answers ]

Can any kind soul confirm the name of the song played in the closing montage of the TV series Life Ep05 which aired 24 Oct 2007? I know tv.com says the song is Donna De Lory "In The Sun" - but that is not what we heard in Australia. The song played had the following lyrics: ... I don't know how...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

View more questions Search